Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ADVENTURING TEAM FOR BIG BEN ONLY

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I need a team of 3-4 wizards minimum level of 28 to help me on Big Ben at 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time Zone on Friday Oct. 23, 2009. NO SPILLING THE MILK AND NO FAKE SWEARING. A thuergist (life) and diviner (storm) would help. Please tell me your name, level, school, and your spells.

NAME: Alex Mythgem

LEVEL: 30

SCHOOL: Myth (second in storm but might change to life)

SPELLS: mythblade, troll, cyclops, humungofrog, myth trap, storm shark, lightning bats, kraken, storm trap, and other spells

SERVER: Kelvin Area 1 or just plain Kelvin if there is no Area 1

TIME: 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time

RULES:

-bring 3 potions
-NO SPILLING MILK
-NO SWEAR WORDS

Thanks for replying!

MEETING SPOT: Royal Museum right in front of Big Ben

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Swoosh911 wrote:
I need a team of 3-4 wizards minimum level of 28 to help me on Big Ben at 4:00 P.M. Pacific Time Zone on Friday Oct. 23, 2009. NO SPILLING THE MILK AND NO FAKE SWEARING. A thuergist (life) and diviner (storm) would help. Please tell me your name, level, school, and your spells.

SPELLS: mythblade, troll, cyclops, humungofrog, myth trap, storm shark, lightning bats, kraken, storm trap, and other spells

RULES:

-bring 3 potions
-NO SPILLING MILK
-NO SWEAR WORDS

Thanks for replying!

Idk because I might be in North Carolina but I'll do my best.
Alexis DragonRider lvl 32 life second school balance
:-)
All trainable spells for my lvl in life and balance plus nature's wraith, and a ton of healing spells

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Swoosh911 wrote:

RULES:

-bring 3 potions
-NO SPILLING MILK
-NO SWEAR WORDS

Thanks for replying!

I will help you out.
Luis Legendheart - Storm Grandmaster or
Elijah Lifeheart - Lvl 40 life wizard

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I would be happy to go with you and I too am in the Pacific Time Zone. There are only two problems with doing so though. The first is that I can't be on until about 9pm our time. The second is that we would have to spill the milk. Sorry but it's just something I have to do when going through Big Ben. I don't want to put you out of your way as I don't know your time constraints but if you can make those two adjustments I would be happy to go through it with you. Just let me know what server to meet you on.

Name: Edward StormCloud
Level: Grandmaster Diviner, Level 50
School: Storm School
Spells: All of them in Storm; I don't use other schools no need to.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
DokkenShang wrote:
I would be happy to go with you and I too am in the Pacific Time Zone. There are only two problems with doing so though. The first is that I can't be on until about 9pm our time. The second is that we would have to spill the milk. Sorry but it's just something I have to do when going through Big Ben. I don't want to put you out of your way as I don't know your time constraints but if you can make those two adjustments I would be happy to go through it with you. Just let me know what server to meet you on.

Name: Edward StormCloud
Level: Grandmaster Diviner, Level 50
School: Storm School
Spells: All of them in Storm; I don't use other schools no need to.

sorry dokkenshang by 9p.m. i will be somewhere else unless you could come at 4 p.m. cause your a grandmaster. if you do come, we MIGHT be able to spill the milk.
thanks anyways!

- Alex Mythgem 8)

Delver
May 29, 2009
I am in Central time so that would be 6:00 pm for me unless you change it.

Tatiana Fairyglade level 31 life 1673/167 health and mana with three potions.

Life spells: Life Trap, Minor Blessing, Legend Shield, Life Prism, Life Shield, Life Blade, Imp, Sprite, Guidance, Drain Health (minion), Leprechaun, Fairy, Calm, Spirit Armor, Nature's Wrath, Unicorn, Seraph, Sprite Guardian, Satyr, and Regenerate.

I have death as a secondary school.

Death Spells: Dream Shield, Dark Sprite, Feint, Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, and Skeletal Pirate.

I also have Spirit Traps and Spirit Blades from Balance.

I do not have this quest yet as I am still in Knight's Court so you don't have to worry about me spilling milk. Will we meet in the museum in front of Big Ben because I will have to add you to friend's list to port in.

Alura Hexcaster Master Balance
Tatiana Fairyglade

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
i found out how to :D.

i'm a lvl 33 ice and storm. i no all ice spells exept for collosas and ice god thing and all storm except for the last two.

i'm able to help you the place but i want to spill the milk plz. i haven't yet and i really want to.

so what you say? reply ASAP

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
what is "spilling the milk"? apparently everyone else knows so I feel kind of silly, BUT I NEED TO KNOW!!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
iceguru wrote:
i found out how to :D.

i'm a lvl 33 ice and storm. i no all ice spells exept for collosas and ice god thing and all storm except for the last two.

i'm able to help you the place but i want to spill the milk plz. i haven't yet and i really want to.

so what you say? reply ASAP

spilling the milk tracyroxx is when you spill 3 milk bottles in big ben and then a boss acivates called Spike the crusher.

ICEGURU, AS I SAID TO DOKKENSHANG, WE MIGHT SPILL THE MILK