Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Advance your Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
I have recently finished crafting two Crimson Bookcases and was awarded the Master Artisan crafting badge. I am legendary in my character but I am unable to purchase any items to craft in Celestia because it says I need to be a "Grandmaster Crafter". After I finished making the bookcases, I was never given another quest to craft anything else. How do I go about being able to craft items from Celestia? Thank you for your time.

Alia Dawndreamer
Legendary Sorcerer

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I'm stuck with making TEA Set for CL. But I have not been able to get the Crafting table to make the stuff for DS. I do not understand this at all. Please someone help me here!
Thanks!
William ThunderSword
Legendary Balance
plus 5 other school characters in the making.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Am in the same boat where do i get the grand master crafter badge from??? please help

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I cant find any Aquamarine anywhere. Can any one help me? Thanks in advance

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Having a real tough time finding scrap iron in MB. Anywhere else to get it?

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I have ask many other players, and have been asked myself this question that is still left unanswered, how do I become a grand master crafter, so that i can craft other items in celestia, i have completed all crafting quest, in all worlds, and wanted to do some other items offered in celestia but am not allowed. Players guide only shows master crafter as top level please help

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
sweetsnsuch wrote:
Am in the same boat where do i get the grand master crafter badge from??? please help
i found earlier in this post, on like page 2 somewhere, someone said that the celestia crafting quest is given by someone at the dock in floating land. i can't get there yet, but thought it might be handy to have this posted for any other people who recently started looking for it.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I need diamonds for the ds crafting quest but, i cant seem to find any diamonds. You have to have 30 diamonds to make 2 rings. I've only found 8. There hasnt been any diamonds in the baazar, not even in the mourning. When I went to Felicia Worthington there was no transmute diamond spell. Wizard101 can you make it easier to fin diamonds or make the quest easier? Please and Thank you.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
firestorm247 wrote:
I need diamonds for the ds crafting quest but, i cant seem to find any diamonds. You have to have 30 diamonds to make 2 rings. I've only found 8. There hasnt been any diamonds in the baazar, not even in the mourning. When I went to Felicia Worthington there was no transmute diamond spell. Wizard101 can you make it easier to fin diamonds or make the quest easier? Please and Thank you.
if you want to transmute diamonds go to the Krok guy in KT,he has the transmute diamond spell, for find diamonds at the baazar try a releam that says perfect on it.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Could someone twll me were the heck do you find cattails ???? I need them for my first crafting quest. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011