Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Since the 16 Oct update......crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Since the update this morning, when I went on while ago to see how the updates looked compared to test which I had also been playing thru last nite, I checked several things. One thing I found was the crafting issues. Yes, you did decrease the need for the Rings of Apotheosis from 5 to 2 rings needed BUT it is now not recognizing the rings I already made for the quest and used my materials on!!!! I have two rings already made and sitting in my backpack ready to turn in. They could not be turned in before as I needed three more. Now, even tho it is the same quest, just a different number, it won't even recognize the two I already made for this quest!!! This bug needs to be fixed! Please, Profs, fix this so that I can turn in the rings I made for this quest and move on to the next crafting quest.
Thanks.

Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

Are you going to give us back then the supplies we already spent hours and hours and hours on trying to find, and the tons of gold we already spent acquiring them, and the hours themselves we spent so that we can re-craft "one more item"? You need to correct the bug on your end or gift everyone of us back all the supplies and gold we already spent crafting those items that your game will not now recognise. That or reset our already crafted items so that the game recognizes them!!!!! I am in one of the very upper levels of crafting quests and those are the rare items that, even if I still had all the gold I spent and all the items I found, it would still take me another couple of months to get the ONE EXTRA item made.

Please fix the bug without extra cost in supplies found, gold, and all the extra time spent finding the items and hanging out in the bazzar hoping to score one item over about 30 hours spent and then loosing it to someone with a faster computer!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
For the record, transmuting an item also counts as "craft one more item". That will close out your quest, and you can report back to the trainer.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
For the record, transmuting an item also counts as "craft one more item". That will close out your quest, and you can report back to the trainer.

Thanks!