Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kengston park hardest quest. yes? no?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
sportsdude09 wrote:
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

umm, why does KP have anything to do with dragonspyre? LOL, if you havent noticed, you posted this in the ds section of the forums.

UM i Think this is KP NOT DRAGONSPYRE i'm only lvl 31

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
sportsdude09 wrote:
this is not the place to solo AT ALL every battle is three people against you (if you solo) and plus its WAY too hard i hate that quest to, not too many people to rely on to do this quest they will either say that its too hard or too long orjust lie somrething up :?

i really hate this dungeon. to me it might be even hard than the brisk breeze tower! actually, i think it is not really harder but if you remove the last boss in brisk breeze tower then kensington park would DEFENITELY be WAAAAAAAAY harder. and i dont get it, ds is suppose to be harder but malistaire's lair is easier than kensington park? and can someone PLEASE tell me what happens when you are done with kensington park? i think it is when you can go to barkingham palace. i was never allowed to go in there :(. anyone reply please?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i am in ds and now, with the quests i'm doing, i think its pretty easy. once you get to ds you have 2 people against you and their mostly in the 1,000 for health. if not than close to that. like 900 i think is the lowest for health in ds. just believe that you can do kengson park and sure enough (after tons of tries) you will finish and move on to being a stronger, smarter wizard.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i have already done this quest. i am a lvl 46 now and i thought it was hard too, but i had confidence and i got through it. just believe in yourself and remember your a strong, proud, and smart wizard and you'll get through kengston park.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I haven't tried Kensington Park yet, but it sounds like a nightmare! I read all of the posts on this Dungeon, and I have to say: It sounds NOTHING like a Marleybone quest. KP sounds like it should be in Mooshu, or even Dragonspire! I think I'm gonna hold off Kensington Park until I'm a much higher level Wizard. I'm beginning to wonder why the KingsIsle team decided to put Kensington Park in Marleybone, of all places!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
ImmexD wrote:
hi i have been in that park with 3 other grandmaster ( i was lvl 49) it wasnt hard. even for masters wouldnt be hard for me the hardest dungeon is labyrinth

can someone name all the quest that are going inorder from 1st to last for the main storyline of krokotopia plz it would help me alot
:)

Administrator
trunksxgoten wrote:

can someone name all the quest that are going inorder from 1st to last for the main storyline of krokotopia plz it would help me alot
:)

Young Wizard, what is the point of telling you all the chapter names in a book if you're not going to actually read the book?
While this information is available on the fansites, this type of spoiler is not allowed on these Message Boards.
The journey is its own reward.

community@wizard101.com