Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription Renewal Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
If my subscription (yearly) ends in January, can I purchase another subscription (yearly) and have it added to my current term? Or will it start my subscription over now and end 1 year from now?

Administrator
Currently our one year subscription is only $60. Current subscribers can save by purchasing the $60 one year subscription now. When your current subscription ends, it will automatically be renewed for an entire year at the $60 price!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Currently our one year subscription is only $60. Current subscribers can save by purchasing the $60 one year subscription now. When your current subscription ends, it will automatically be renewed for an entire year at the $60 price!

Cool! I will do that since mine ends in Feburary! Aweshum!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I'm unable to enter any areas today they all say I need to subscribe or purchase. I am a member in good standing til Sept. 2010 WHy can't I get in the areas?
Thank you Moonfire1

Administrator
Hello Moonfire1

Please make sure you're logging in with your subscribed account (Moonfire1) and not a different unsubscribed account such as Moonfire2

Check the names of your characters to ensure you're on the correct account. If you log in and see "Isaac Frosthammer" you're on the second account. :)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

My two accounts are set as annual "autorenew". How can I take advantage of the $60 annual rate?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Hello Moonfire1

Please make sure you're logging in with your subscribed account (Moonfire1) and not a different unsubscribed account such as Moonfire2

Check the names of your characters to ensure you're on the correct account. If you log in and see "Isaac Frosthammer" you're on the second account. :)

Yes mam I was on the right account. I guess it was just a gulitch on the game that day as it's working fine today.
Thank you for your time and Please keep up the good work.. I love this game

Defender
May 08, 2009
I do not want to auto renew. Should i unsuscribe? I still want to keep my suscription for how long it lasts.

Administrator
If you unsubscribe now you will be able to continue to play as a subscriber until your current subscription runs out.

Darkhole54321 wrote:
I do not want to auto renew. Should i unsuscribe? I still want to keep my suscription for how long it lasts.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Professor,

Last March (2009) a subscription was purchased for me and two sibs at the $60 deal each, will it auto-renew at the $60 rate next March (2010)?

Thanks for your time,
Fallon MoonRunner, Grandmaster Ice

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
My question may seem redundant, but the root is two parts: one, do subs auto-renew; two, if they auto-renew do they do so at the current rate or the original rate of the first sub?

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice

Administrator
MarchHare wrote:
My question may seem redundant, but the root is two parts: one, do subs auto-renew; two, if they auto-renew do they do so at the current rate or the original rate of the first sub?

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice

Subscriptions DO automatically renew, and they will renew at the rate of the original subscription price.

However if you want to take advantage of any current specials, you can resubscribe your subscription now at the lower price, and when your current subscription expires (no matter how far in the future that may be) you will renewed at the sale price.

community@wizard101.com