Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ring Of Apothesis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Hi Everyone Who sees this
I am working on the Ring of Apothesis. I don't know where to find the reagent diamond. If you can help me thank you. :-D

Administrator
Diamonds are a rare find that you can acquire when you harvest regular ore. Though you may want to wait before embarking on this quest, as coming soon are changes that will make diamonds much easier to collect.

Right now, Transmutation Recipes are available to preview on the Test Realm, here's the info about them.
Transmutation recipes. Transmutation recipes, which are sold by the crafting quest giver character in each world, convert common reagents into rare reagents.

For example, one transmutation recipe takes ore and makes diamonds.

Expect them to arrive in the Live Realm prior to the end of the month.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Administrator
I'm sure by now you've collected more Mist Wood than you'll ever need - have you ever noticed sometimes when you collect Mist Wood that you also get an Acorn? This is called a Rare Reagent.

Diamonds are collected at the same time as you collect Ore, and are VERY rare. The chances of you receiving a diamond when you collect Ore are extremely low.

Coming soon will be a new feature that will allow you to take the ore you have collected and 'transmute' it into Diamonds. You can test this feature on the Test Realm right now. To get to the Test Realm just log in to Wizard101.com the website with a Subscribed account and click the red banner in the upper left of the site.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Professor Grayrose,

I've searched every which way (or every witch way!) for a way/location/recipe/whatever to transform ore into diamonds. I've reached the point of frustration now, and I'm hoping you will share with us how to do that. (Yes, I realize it's only in the test realm for the time being.)

Lindsey Lifegiver, Adept Crafter

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm sure by now you've collected more Mist Wood than you'll ever need - have you ever noticed sometimes when you collect Mist Wood that you also get an Acorn? This is called a Rare Reagent.

Diamonds are collected at the same time as you collect Ore, and are VERY rare. The chances of you receiving a diamond when you collect Ore are extremely low.

Coming soon will be a new feature that will allow you to take the ore you have collected and 'transmute' it into Diamonds. You can test this feature on the Test Realm right now. To get to the Test Realm just log in to Wizard101.com the website with a Subscribed account and click the red banner in the upper left of the site.

Thank you gonna do that right now! this will be so wonderful WOW!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

will they add diamonds to the transmute items so far it is not added..

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Duh! I've only been playing this game since April, so I was here when crafting first started. I never realized that you could craft things other than equipment! That little button in the upper right of the recipe vendor window escaped my attention.

Thanks for putting the transmute ability into the game!

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Hi, I'm wondering how you actually Transmute one to another. I have the recipe I need, but no table will actually do it. I even have a Gemcutter table, and nothing. That one seems to be only decoration.

Has anyone been able to do it?

Thanks,

Carlos

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
carlito501 wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering how you actually Transmute one to another. I have the recipe I need, but no table will actually do it. I even have a Gemcutter table, and nothing. That one seems to be only decoration.

Has anyone been able to do it?

Thanks,

Carlos

try using the card crafting table...I have turned ore into diamonds, it works. Good Luck!! Oh!, yes, make sure you have sufficient common reagents to accomplish your transmutation - 15 ore for 1 diamond, I believe :)

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I have been working on the Ring Of Apotheosis(sp) for quite a while now. I started this quest when the requirement was to make 5 rings, I have managed to make 2 so far. Now that the requirement is down to only 2 needed - and I do have 2 made and in my backpack - when I go to Balthazar, he does not give me credit for having the 2 needed rings. Is my quandary due to the fact that I started the quest when the requirement was for 5 rings?...or, am I just missing something, maybe I have the rings located in the wrong place? Perhaps Professor Greyrose can shed some light on this subject/situation for me? Any help/suggestions is/are greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
the reagent vendor that has the ore to diamond transmutator recipe is in marleybone just outside of digmore station

JACOB DRAKEFINDER master sorcerer