Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sunkin city glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
i was playing with my friend and i died and it would not let me go back to my friend. it say it is full when it is not full

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
When you die or leave a dungeon and it says that it is full there is a way you can get back in. You have to go in the dungeon but just at the beginning you dont have to go far. Then when your in you teleport to your friend. I hope I helped. :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
hes right it helped me alot with all the dungeons in the game and i hope it works for everybody

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
pngwnlvr wrote:
When you die or leave a dungeon and it says that it is full there is a way you can get back in. You have to go in the dungeon but just at the beginning you dont have to go far. Then when your in you teleport to your friend. I hope I helped. :D

hey that helped me to thx for the help

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
yea if you die you cannot go back even if its you 2.thats because the instance has gotten more serouis for you to port back. also sunken is spelled with EN lol.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009

macy69 Oct/15/2009 2:41:39 pm Subject: Re:sunkin city glitch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes right it helped me alot with all the dungeons in the game and i hope it works for everybody

Just saying i'm a girl