Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Shields

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Is it me or is balance the only school that doesn't have any protection skills against its' spells? I think that is totally unfair. If other schools spells can be protected against, balance spells should be the same.

Suri Spiritrider, Lvl 50

Survivor
May 17, 2009
through your clothes and accessories you can build a great defense against balance spells...

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
If balance had shielding against its spells, then there would have to be a balance prism as well. To create that then, what would a prism be? My thoughts on that are a prism that would automatically sense the school of the opposing "monster/opponent" and automatically switch to the counter school. Fire to Ice , Storm to Myth and so on. So you see, a shield for balance would mean a whole lot more than just having a shield. As posted above by Ergos, you can, through your clothing and accessories, build a resistance to balance which is easier than restructuring the entire school frame. Balance after all is just that, a balance between the schools. Elemental in nature but balanced between all.

James DreamRider
GrandMaster Balance

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009

Any same school battles makes you think.

But Balance against Balance makes you use strategy. :)

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Ice school has a shield that takes 50% from any school spell including balance so if you want it make sure you use ice as a secondary school or there is also a necklace called tower shield that will give you one usage of it per battle.