Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
When I was fighting to myth wizards with my friend in pvp each of them used a cyclops and made it a 4v2 pl fix this

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Sometimes I think that you make some schools to general example storm. How come you dont make a wind, a water, and a lighting school instead? :?
So my point is that if not every some worlds should have desendance of a school of ravenwood. Didnt bartleby say he had relative r something when you investigate about his other eye? So far I have only though of one desendent for each
Myth-( A more strategy based version of myth so it can have sheilds that when activated are like traps and do damage to the attacker depending on how much percent the sheild was

Life-Wilderness(More attacked base then life can heal but has multi damga attacks like myths minataur and orthurus)

Fire-Lava(maybe attacks that can "peirce" charms and sheilds like melting)

Storm-Wind( should contain high dmaging attacks aswell as multi taget attacks with better accuracy then storm)

Balance-Mutation(might not sound good but its a start fellow sorcerers. Can mutate attacks like monsters do like changing a thunder snake to a flame snkae or kraken into a blazing kraken)
Ps- I have seen a flaming kraken I made the name havent found out what its called.

Ice-Crytal( has attacks that repeatedly attack over a set amount of turns aas a real crystal grows slowly over time its attacks do the same carries even stronger defense then ice)
ps- remember plz this is a start.

Death-Spirit( Has drains but instead of just taking a set amount it takes it rank times ten so if its rank 4 its 40 times how many pips apponent has yes power pips count as to. and steals that amount is well rounded in defense attack and healing, has a spell that allows them to survive an attack that would have killed them by how many pips they have at the time the attack was used times 10.
Pss-If you have any ideas plz tell me, I think this idea could be succecful if the entire wizard101 community worked on it.
Psss-Kingsisle it doesnt have to be in ds or any world made already you still have a world to go if you want remember that guy in firecat alley he talks about celestia you could make the new school there :) :-) :D
Your biggest Fan Wolf ShadowBreaker lvl 41 soon to be 42 sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Ok, i've noticed something in Firecat Alley, that i'm a bit unsure of. After the HUGE housing update months ago, the ghosts in Firecat Alley have turned into Wooden Golems not only Firecat Alley but the Dark Cave as well, i'm not sure if this is normal or not, so if someone could please inform of this, please do so.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i think it not fair how the umbra blade is a sword but it doesn't act like one

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Well, i tried to post this a while ago,but maybe it just didn't work. Not sure, but, anyway...

I have an idea regarding pets, and im really curious to see what everyone thinks.

I think it would be a fantastic addition to the worlds of the Spiral, if you were able to ride a "full-size", or mounted pet. Of course there would be a level limit and everything. Not to mention a nice chunk of gold to pay for it. It shuld come with the item card of the creature it embodies. It should also have some limits, so that all the worlds aren't overcrowded with wizards and their massive beasts. I akso think it should battle with you, much like a minion does. Maybe you can play minigames with it, like running it through an obstacle course, or entering it in a beauty contest or show with other player's pets. You would just equip it like you would a normal pet. Wouldn't it be awesome to ride on the shoulder of a Minotaur or Colussus, fly on a Fire Dragon, or ride on the back of a Unicorn, Centaur, or Heckhound?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I am not liking the fact that when a player reaches a certain number, one stops collecting reagents, no matter if the upper number of 99 is reached for that reagent or not. What I think would be a better would be to allow the top number of each reagent able to be collected to be reached. So 99 of this, 99 of that, and no matter if you have the top number of one, you can ostensibly get the top number of each with no relation to how many reagents one has in other categories.

Batina

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
deaththekid01 wrote:
there should be a death school spell called like flute of the the dead that takes a random card from your opponents discarded cards.

Wolf death breaker- GM necromancer

i just have one random question that has nothing to do with what your saying........................Did you get your username from the show Soul Eater? :P 8) :-o :?

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
yes i got my user name from soul eater but on to another subject. I deaththekid aka wolf deathbreaker also have some card ideas to blow your mind with ok.

lv60 Balance spell: swords of valor- a spell where summon swords appear on the field all light blue in a circular formation spin into the air and a sword comes down on each enemy player doing 900 damage and then gives elemental shield to all allies

lv60 Myth spell: Behemoth- a large bull like creature with tusks stomps the ground does 800 gets rid of all enemy shields.

lv60 Storm spell:lightning storm a an attack that summons a lightning storm doing 1000 damge to a random number of 1-4 enemy players.

lv60 Death spell: black flame strike a flaming skull appears and then splits into 1-4 flames attacking all enimies doing 950 damage and poisoning all players.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I think all the dungeons should be without time limits! The time limits say that if you leave or log out for 30 minutes, then all your progress goes away and you have to start over again. I don't think it is fair, what if you don't have anyone to help you, or you can't stay on the computer for long periods of time? Then you loose all progress and have to start over again.

I think it would be better and maybe more enjoyable if there were no time limits, do the dungeon in your own time without loosing hard earned progress. That way if you can't stay on the computer for long periods of time, or you don't have friends that will or can help you, you can still complete the dungeon no matter how long it takes you without loosing all progress everytime you have to get off computer or stay out of a dungeon for more than 30 minutes.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I wish we could come up with our own spells. Well whoever your teacher is, we should be able to come to them and create our own spell or spells. I am myth so i would come to Cyrus and create my own spell. Then we could choose something if maybe we could come up with a category. Like some sort of thing that fits your school. That would be really cool if we could make our own spells and show them to our friends. Oh i have another idea, if there is a school you really like but it is not your school you should be able to create there too. I think there should be a limit for how many schools you can choose to come up with your own spells.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
orbit27 wrote:
harppo wrote:

unlike mr. grumpy(professor drake)whos always strict and mean :)
no offense professer drake
and p.s i think when u took the letter to the headmaster and he said he would not expell u i figured cyrus (professor drake)would take u to siyvas(malistairs wife)tomb i think he tried to get u killed

when
i got from my friend i went to at silyvais tomb
why do you people think he is so mean, after to defeat the dark fearies in krokotopia hes not so bad,

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
being able to use spells like unicorn out side of battle

p.s. level nine thaumaturge

p.p.s. ice rocks

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Hello All, deaththekid01 aka Wolf Deathbreaker here giving my life, fire, and ice spell ideas for lv60 if they do decide to raise the level cap ok here they are.

Lvl60Fire:Flame Samoorai- A Samoorai with red armor and body made of flames with a flame sword appears from flame eruption on the ground and swings the sword at a single enemy in a downward motion doing 1000 damage and also leaves a wildfire spell on the field.

Lvl60Lifeegasus- A winged horse comes down from clouds and attacks all enemys with wind gust doing 700 life damage and gets rid of all traps and negative charms on allies.

Lvl60ice:Ice Dragon- water overflows the field kind of like skeletal pirate then freezes then an dragon light blue made of ice bursts from the ice and does 1000 damage to a single enemy and puts tower shield on all allies.

and thats it.

Wolf Deathbreaker Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
weirdperson5885 wrote:
I have noticed that some people have items that are "retired". In other words, you can't get them anymore. One item is the Coat of Stomping. I have seen people with this item and I really, really want it. I think it should be sold again, even if it costs 10,000 crowns or something. But I think that it is really unfair that low level people can have a coat that gives them such a good card. Please bring these retired items back again.

I too have noticed that many of the older items are gone. You used to be able to buy items that came with a card. For example, one of my clothing items comes with a sprite card, another with the life tree. I, too, would like these items reinstated.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Ok, I really do love this game, but, when i got my final spell in life when i became lvl. 48, i got rebirth and the badge Master Of Nature, it said i also got the pet i really wanted, the satyr pet. i looked in my inventory and I didnt have it. WHY? Please reply soon.

Kevin Lifehammer lvl. 48 life

Administrator
Your backpack may have been full, young Wizard. Check your Bank for the pet and if he's not there, ask Mr Lincoln to see if he can find him. Email Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com

conzy1397 wrote:
Ok, I really do love this game, but, when i got my final spell in life when i became lvl. 48, i got rebirth and the badge Master Of Nature, it said i also got the pet i really wanted, the satyr pet. i looked in my inventory and I didnt have it. WHY? Please reply soon.

Kevin Lifehammer lvl. 48 life

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
It would be cool to have more things to do with your pets. Like Pet battles in the pvp. Leaving other pets at home, and they can wonder around. Food dishes and beds for pets, plus pet droppings for fun.
Other ideas for furniture: Curtains, fake walls so you can make big rooms smaller, bunk beds, more fancy furniture from the middeval period, Chandelire, quills for our ink well, to have the furniture in Holmes' house, a wooden trisical, a red wagon, a kite or something else for kids, a teator totter, and other styles of coaches.
It would be nice to have more clothing choices or/and to be able to craft different styles to other level of clothes. So say I have a 45 level garment, but I want the style from Marleybone, I can combine them. That would be cool. I would also like more dresses to choose from.
I would also like some more Houses to choose from. Plus some houses from Grizzle. or having another house choice added to each housing store.
Here is an idea for another world too; an elven world. There would be tree houses there and have just about everthing be done in the trees. There could be bows you could use like wands. there would be more trolls, centures and unicorns too that you fight or something.
I also have crowns, but I dont use them, there really isnt anything I care to use them on. I hope you can give more choices out. Like add one item a month, or let there be an item of the month kind of thing.
It would also be cool to send out invites to friends on our list to a party. Let us host parties at home, and play games with them too. like archery, bowling, hot potatoe, or something.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas. Thank you for reading them. I hope to see some of them used. Thank you.

I may have miss spelled, if so, can the editor fix for me please, thank you

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar

to tell you the truth you can get many pets :P
EX. heckhound, krok, etc., etc., etc.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2008
ASIMA wrote:
Thank you Professor Balestrom for allowing me this opportunity to suggest how I think this game Wizard 101 could be made better. I would like to began by saying I really love playing this game and have found myself lost in flow for hours before realizing that half the day has passed. I am a retired grand-mother and have lots of free time on my hands so I thank you for Wizard 101, but here is where it gets boring. I am level 46 master life school wizard and I am so bored because I cannot advance any futher since I get no experience points for helping friends do instances I have already done . I understand there was an exploit in this matter so you had to take a more stricter step, but maybe you could compromise a little for honest players such as myself who desires to just continue having exciting clean fun in wizard 101. I suggest you make amends and allow us to have one third or one-fourth the experience points in already adventured instances , so it could make my help to another member much more motivated and appreciated. It would be nice since you have a system to recognize wizards that have done the instance before and remove the experience points from them, you could add to that same system a way where you give that player a cool pet, staff or equipment they could use at their level of over 45 or more so that could be a way of motivaing us to continue helping friends to do instance where they need our expertise and training to help them . The reason this is a major change that needs to be implemented is beacuse I have paid for several yearly memberships for myself, my son, his wife, my daughter, and my three grand kids. Yes, we have all become addicted to wizard 101. My daughter played wizard 101 and I sat one day and watched her play. I was drawn and tempted to try it. I did and became addicted. My son, joined after me , which led to his wife, which led to their two sons, which led to my grandaughter. We are all paid members, because we love wizard 101. I like that I can allow my grand kids to play and not worry about predators trying to get information from them to harm them. They all love playing the game and pretending to be wizards. I just want them to stay motivated when they get to the level or above where I am at the moment and then get frustrated and bored to stop playing.

I think a cool way to make the game exciting is to not have it so predictable and repeatable in tasks and quest. I have created four other characters of different schools because I can not advance my level 46 life wizard. It would be nice if when I go to firecat alley I may or may not have to go to Greta, I may have to see another staffmember , or when I go to colussus blvd, I may or may not speak to Mindy, to advance to other quests. My point is that we should have three or four different randon options depending on the school or your level , so that each time we do the same quest with a different school character , it is always new and exciting. I think the ending outcome should be different as well. There are lots of buildings and places to add new teachers and staff to make these additional random changes and endings of quest from one level to another. Random endings depending on levels and schools would create an immediate excitement for everyone because when you help a friend or another member , you never know what you may see or whom you will meet.

Another way to make the game more exciting is to add a way that a player can exchange items such as pets, equipment and clothes between only other characters on that account. That way I i can let my death school character have clothes or equipment that my life character has no use of. I understand you have to pay the bills and memberships and crowns is a way to do it at the moment; therefore you could limit what pets, equipment, or clothes that can be exchanged between one account's chracters and what cannot be exchanged.

My grand son who is five was playing wizard 101 the other day with his three year old brother. They are extremely bright kids much advanced in their studies, but my oldest grand son became frustrated while playing wizard 101. He was frustrated because his younger brother kept asking him to read to him what the staff and instructors and tips were saying. My oldest grand son said to me, " gramma , why don't they have voices say the words so I don't have to stop playing my wizard to read to (his brother's name)? He is interrupting my game gramma. " I think this was a wonderful suggestion so I pass it along to you from one of your more younger players, could you add voice to the words of the hints and quest . It would be nice if each teacher could read their words to you as well in their voices. This animation would really be a welcomed change. Since we are on the subject of sound and voice changes , it would be nice to hear the heckhound pet howl or the other pets make cool sounds. It would also be nice if we had a choice in the background music so as not to get bored with the same background music all the time. Do keep in mind I love the music you have, but additional music in the same theme and genre for that area or world would be nice.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people wantimg to be my friend and I have not had to opportunity to talk to them or get to know them. This has also caused my youngest grand son to accidently delete his cards, and his character because the friends request blocked his view and he was trying to remove it. Please add a button to turn off friend's request and if you are fighting to send a ...that person is busy at the moment notice to the sender so it does not interfere with the person's activity. It would be nice if the request was not so big and blocking the view of what you are doing. Is it possible to make it transparent or add a friend's request mailbox for members so that they can review the requester's profile and decide if they want them as a friend or not. We now have a limit to friends so it would be nice if I had a way to choose at my leisure who I want as a friend or not.

My last and most important change I think to make the game more exciting is to have mini worlds of the teachers and staff, such as I want to see where Prospector Zeke lives, or what is Professor Balestrom world like , etc, etc. Our teachers could send us on school request quests to their worlds or other teacher's world so that we could get cool pets, minions, equipment , and other cool things. I think this would make many members happy. I want to say that I love Wizard 101 and because of the endless fun I have here it has become a family group amusememt of quality time. My son who is a gamer used to have his wife complain that he played games on the computer, now she sats and plays beside him with her wizard and they are seen many times laughing when they are playing and having loads of fun, my two grand sons play together as they fight others and duel in wizard 101, my son, my daughter, my daughter-in-law and I fight together as a team in quests in wizard 101, and my grandaughter who is seventeen now has her friends playing wizard 101 with her and they are enjoying the game. Thank you King's Isle for bringing clean family fun to gaming and for bringing a game that brings quality family time back to many households . It is nice to have fun with your family and not fight or pass each other on our many outside activities. Thank you for listening to what your members have to say. This game Rocks!!

if you have enough patience to right all of that i respect you... i think? ;) ;-) :-D :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I am a level 24 wizard and i am so bored Wizard 101 would be better if there were more worlds and we had a world gate key to every one of the worlds

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
i think that when wizard101 has a new world open the lvl 50's of the game that finished dagonsyre should be able to become a higher lvl because when i finished dragonsyre my exp stopped and then G.H. came out and i started to play and i didn't lvl up and i think when you open a new world you should bring up the exp points.

P.S. love the game it is awesome

Amber jade blossom: life (lvl 50)
Roslyn winter gem ice: (lvl 36)
Noah dawn beaker: (lvl 17) 8) 8) :-D

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I like the game, or I wouldn't even take the time to post. But the higher up you get the more unfair the game feels. This is the only game I've played smart enough to run it's own message board. "Central" made boards for all the Disney games, but Wizard 101 looks to me like the biggest in just a year.

Seems like (you have all the cool graphics) there should be some posts with what bosses have what spells, and the max they can use against you. Could a magic deck that gives 5 of the same power spells and blade trap after blade trap even be posted..? I know there is only so much you can do with a game being used by so many, but it feels like the battle is set-up before it is even started (including what spells will fizzle).

I'm feeling like bosses in the game are given any number of any spells to use any time the game feels like they should have them (a number of times I've lost after 5 vampire spells are cast by the same boss, along with never ending blade traps). As strange as this part of the game is "I run out of spells but bosses never seem to"

It makes me think the only thing I can do is never battle solo, or flee when it feels like the game is cheating me: Fizzle after fizzle and a stacked deck... (side note, could a program be written to look at all battles ended by fleeing..?).

A much more fair system would at least flag a solo battle for the wizard to go first and battles left to chance are one on one, or many wizards. Also... if the target knows my cards, why can't I know theirs..?

Is there any chance of... after a certain level, getting a 2nd hand to play from..? All your school spells are sent to one 7 card hand then you pick from that or a 2nd hand (of 7 cards..?) for anything not a school spell.

Thanks for finding a place for this post... Sorry I only looked at the thread topic "How Would You Do It..?". I was up way later than I should have been.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i think there should be an actual school for balance. it dosent seem fair that the other classes have buildings and balance just have a guy stand outside in the freezing cold. thx for veiwing!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ASIMA wrote:
Hello Professor Balestrom . I think the game would be much more exciting if we had a round rainbow water fountain full of mana and health wisps. There could be seating around the fountain for other wizards to relax and enjoy the wizards as they run through the fountain trying to catch the wisps. The design coold be segmented and set on a timer and the water sprouts could be different in lengths and designs. The wizards would have only seconds to catch the wisps before the water falls to the ground and disappear. The seating would be nice too, because we wizards could sit and chat with our friends instead of having to stand around. I think it would be a welcomed feature and a new hangout for us wizards.

I think that wold be SOOO cool! Nice suggestion!!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Dear Merle Ambrose,

I think when you buy a castle, you should be able to have a dueling arena in your backyard. Players could buy them as furniture for about 500 gold. It would have two spiral things like the mini games and you would press x on the spiral. From there it woud be just like the arena dueling. So, if you wanted to duel, you could just invite a friend over to your house instead of going into unicorn way.

Please take my idea into consideration. Think it over. I would realy like if you put it into the game. Please write back and tell me what you think.

Thank you for reading,
teddy 2008