Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
King, just please look at my world posts. You will find good ideas about how to improve the game and I don't want to type another page long idea list...

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Excuse me, but when I was strolling along my front yard of my Wooden Cottage I noticed that the little circle with all those trees around it had a UNICORN in the middle. Please help! I'm very confused!!!

Zachary Trollcatcher, level 21 Myth Wizard

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
wel firestarcat, even dough im answering rely late, a lot of thaumarurges hav lost many battles in a one on one battle, and diviners are for a fact the most powerful of all the skols but lowest helth,but they kik but in battles, vvvvveeeeeerrrrryyyyy good choice for a skol.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Zachary1043 wrote:
Excuse me, but when I was strolling along my front yard of my Wooden Cottage I noticed that the little circle with all those trees around it had a UNICORN in the middle. Please help! I'm very confused!!!

Yes, I have viewed the wooded cottage before and there will be a unicorn there. It's a little 'extra addition' to your cottage. :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
sayhisam1 wrote:
Um I think for a trial it needs a bit more... i am a lvl 10 myth school wizard. The game sorta is boring now.. since fire cat alley and cycolops lane isnt there for trial anymore.. all my questes are on those 2 lanes. it would be nice to open up a few more places.

PLEASE REPLY!
The problem with that is well, I don't want to spoil the game too much but it leads to something much bigger that personally only members to have acess too. Not that i'm being greedy as a member or anything but Free To Play players would have a seriously hard time doing it.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
I am invited to someones new castle. Beautiful but not much to do besides battle (I'm female so I tend to want to do bonding stuff in a less competive manner). There was a tic tac toe board which is a good idea but two problems 1) only the owner could move the pieces and 2) one of the X pieces would not fit into board cause it has a bug, which equals bummer. Problem : more stuff to do with friends and encourage friendship and fair play. One answer have a giant sized chess/ checker board, choose fire monsters or whatever school you wish. Monsters move around the board and eat or burn or damage oppents "pieces". For childrens chess have directions. Have available to purchase mini - golf course. For inside or as an add on to any housing area. Let owner customise in some way or add "another hole". Can be for serious par play or gooffing off.Have a "get your boggie on" party where guests can transform into creatures like fire elf or Krock. Three costumes for 10 mins a piece. The owner could purchase a basic package and if the guests want more then have a obsidian chest where they can toss in extra for another costume. Garden party where plants light up and play music (like Detroit Airport Tunnel) or maybe sunset spell.Bowling? Anything!!!!!!!!!!

Historian
May 01, 2010
sparky112405 wrote:
I am invited to someones new castle. Beautiful but not much to do besides battle (I'm female so I tend to want to do bonding stuff in a less competive manner). There was a tic tac toe board which is a good idea but two problems 1) only the owner could move the pieces and 2) one of the X pieces would not fit into board cause it has a bug, which equals bummer. Problem : more stuff to do with friends and encourage friendship and fair play. One answer have a giant sized chess/ checker board, choose fire monsters or whatever school you wish. Monsters move around the board and eat or burn or damage oppents "pieces". For childrens chess have directions. Have available to purchase mini - golf course. For inside or as an add on to any housing area. Let owner customise in some way or add "another hole". Can be for serious par play or gooffing off.Have a "get your boggie on" party where guests can transform into creatures like fire elf or Krock. Three costumes for 10 mins a piece. The owner could purchase a basic package and if the guests want more then have a obsidian chest where they can toss in extra for another costume. Garden party where plants light up and play music (like Detroit Airport Tunnel) or maybe sunset spell.Bowling? Anything!!!!!!!!!!

yea good ideas also another downside to house checkers/chess is the owner has to be honest because they can cheat and stuff and you would have to communicate ALOT

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Radience101 wrote:
Zachary1043 wrote:

Yes, I have viewed the wooded cottage before and there will be a unicorn there. It's a little 'extra addition' to your cottage. :)
nice...

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
Kaygem wrote:
OMG! I LUV THIS GAME! I personally think that dragonspyre is a little too hard! I really want to become level 48 (but im 45 right now:))so i can do the quest for the stormzilla pet and storm lord card! :) I agree with everyone else when they say to trade more than treasure cards! My sister also plays and she's a life wizard and she's really angry because she thinks life doesnt have enough damage spells :( I'm also wondering if there will be another world after dragonsprye cause i think that would be really cool!! :D

this is a never ending game

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
What are these "bug submission tools" listed in the topic post? (might be good to link to the relevant areas in the topic post also just as a suggestion)

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Why do all the quests you get are question marks instead of excalamation marks? That's just a glitch right?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
cutiecake112233 wrote:
Kaygem wrote:
OMG! I LUV THIS GAME! I personally think that dragonspyre is a little too hard! I really want to become level 48 (but im 45 right now:))so i can do the quest for the stormzilla pet and storm lord card! :) I agree with everyone else when they say to trade more than treasure cards! My sister also plays and she's a life wizard and she's really angry because she thinks life doesnt have enough damage spells :( I'm also wondering if there will be another world after dragonsprye cause i think that would be really cool!! :D

this is a never ending game
Yea there is a world after dragonspyre it's celestia then after that they are making a new world called wintertusk.still in the making

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
I cant get a quest done.It is the briskbreeze tower in couloses boulivard.I always reach the top then the guy uses meteor strike with no 35% and kills us. I have done this quest a millan times.I know the guy says they cheat but the top boss cheats no one else.I am level 60 with level 60 freinds that help and we still die,so can someone help me with this problam.Also if you have beaten this quest and you have the badge, tell me how to beat this. level 60 fire wizard,Jacob dragonsword

p.s wizard101 rules!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
When i get training points (in celestia) it wont let me get level 58 spells.I am level 60 and it only shows the first two.I want to get gagantuin (level 58) but it wont let me.So if it is a problem please fix it.If it isnt tell me.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Thanks for this "make better" thing. I have to say a few things...

1. Every time I lvl up to lvl 10, 20, 30... ect, I get called to see the headmaster. He says nothing but his normal message though...

2. I think we need to have more pets to be able to buy. An imp, firecat, unicorn, and dragon are not my favorites. I would love to have some cool pets that I can buy Maybe even you could set it up so pets from other schools cost crowns

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
has any body ever notised that the clothing that has stats thet give health have the lowest heath which i get but what if when you stich you can chose aperents/ aperence and stats and below there is a box that if you click you can get both those stats and stich together health and resist so evry one is happy and why do all the hats cover up all of your hair what if when you coustomize your charicter you chouse if you want a hair style like spiky and you make hats like indean fether and other stuff that dont cover your entire head who agree and sry for spelling mistakes

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Look, I enjoy the new worlds and all, but there are SO MANY BUGS! KI, you need to get goin' and stop the new worlds. FIX THE BUGS! You are losing alot of paying customers to bugs that CAN BE FIXED. Connection, quest glitches, everything. Small things are impacting gameplay in a BIG WAY. Many people are not even able to play cuz' of this, while you ignore them and go on to make GH, Celestia, and now WT! This is a bummer, because your game is AWESOME. Just too many glitches. Honestly.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Gregoryn95 wrote:
Pets should serve as more than eye candy. Perhaps as sort of a takeoff off the doodle from ToonTown? Having to train them as sort of party healers?

Oh, and my pet(A pixie I got from a boss fight) keeps randomly flashing pink while I walk around, and even when I stay in place.

Doodles on ToonTown are awesome. Pets on here (wizard101) are much different and also give cards. You can train your pets on wizard101 to do lots of things. (like spirtely, shield, resist, and much more. )

Doodles on toontown you train to do tricks to heal their toon.

Your Pixie randomly flashes pink cause that'show it flys.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
well see at the top of big ben in the middle of where you fight,there's an invisible colomn where you can stand really high and i think there's another one somewhere in dragonspyre

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
1. Being able to trade items.
2. Areas cost less.
3. Larger friend lists and backpacks.

Please make these changes.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
crazymike10 wrote:
Metroid098 wrote:
I think that marleybone should have a pet shop.
yeh you are so right i dont get why they dont have one
they do

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
I think enemies in Celestia should drop items you need to collect to finish a quest.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
harppo wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair

Choose Fire Definetly