Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
How long does it take for someone to get old?

What you ask is somewhat open ended.

You play once a day? Once a week? Several hours a day? One hour a week?

You complete all the side quests of each world or just the main story lines?

Actually I don't look forward to making level 50.

I'm enjoying the adventures too much.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Well i'm a lvl 31 ice it took me about two months to do this so i would say half a year or even more because it gets kinda boring doing this so i say a year.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
It really depends on how you play. If you play regularly, but usually only do Arena battles, it will take you a while to reach level 50.

If you are a person who helps friends out a lot with their battles and quests, you may reach it somewhat quickly.

My first wizard it took me a month to get to 50. The second one took me a month. This most recent one, where I hit level 50 yesterday, took about 4 months, because I cut back on my playing time big time.

Really depends on what you do with your time in game.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
ccourter wrote:
It really depends on how you play. If you play regularly, but usually only do Arena battles, it will take you a while to reach level 50.

If you are a person who helps friends out a lot with their battles and quests, you may reach it somewhat quickly.

My first wizard it took me a month to get to 50. The second one took me a month. This most recent one, where I hit level 50 yesterday, took about 4 months, because I cut back on my playing time big time.

Really depends on what you do with your time in game.

Well you must have played like five hours a day. I only play about a hour each day and at this rate i'm lvl 31 so when you play more often you lvl faster.