Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LIFEBANE a new death card i saw at bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I was in bazaar one day looking at the death treasure cards and notice a card that card lifebane and all i could catch of the despription was that it stops heals or something like that and that cost was 6000 gold and i am just wondering is that card gonna be available after update or is it a bug and does jade oni give it out like he does every other rare card before it officially comes out?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Life bane was a former dath card it was scrapped from the game, so it wont come out.

Like dampen magic, its a *******VERY********* rare boss drop, its rarer than pets, decks, and crown items combined.... trust me you have no idea how many times i had to kill jade oni for 1 dampen magic card...

Defender
May 08, 2009
I saw that too but it had already been bought.

How many cards have been scrapped from the game anyway?The only two i know are are lifebane and dampen

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Like the others said, the card is gone from game, but to tell you the truth, they werent the best cards out there anyway.

Blake Soulflame, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
thx guys for the info but the true question is ............... Is jade oni gonna have that card like he had dampen and scarecrow before it came out?

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Otys wrote:
Life bane was a former dath card it was scrapped from the game, so it wont come out.

Like dampen magic, its a *******VERY********* rare boss drop, its rarer than pets, decks, and crown items combined.... trust me you have no idea how many times i had to kill jade oni for 1 dampen magic card...

What does the dampen magic card actually do?

Explorer
May 09, 2009
MarchHare wrote:
Otys wrote:

What does the dampen magic card actually do?

dampen magic prevents everyone from using cards that are more then three pips.