Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Hard Tower Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I have been playing through the hard tower over and over again, because i heard a rumer online that it drops a black cat pet. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
I do know that in the hard tower you can get a Wraith statue, a spider pet, and some other pet that you can buy in the store.

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
I went through it and got a black cat treasure card, does that count?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
I am unsure of weather the black cat pet drops, I do know the boss does have a small chance to drop the Spider Golem pet, essentially a mechanical spider.

Also you can get a Wraith Statue and a Dead Briar tree as you progress up the tower.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I'm really not sure if it drops the BLACK CAT. But I'm pretty sure one of the drops will be a Black Cat treasure card. I hope you get the pet! *crosses fingers*

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Mysterysoul wrote:
I am unsure of weather the black cat pet drops, I do know the boss does have a small chance to drop the Spider Golem pet, essentially a mechanical spider.

Also you can get a Wraith Statue and a Dead Briar tree as you progress up the tower.

autto madit?

yea right...