Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has PVP Rank Cheat Been Fixed?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
A while ago I posted on Valerian's School an expose of PVP rank cheating and how it's done.

Has it been fixed?

Thanks,
Valerian Nightbringer

p.s. I also am frustrated by the ease of which balance can kill with extreme prejudice in arena. Not only with a 90% spell, but with a spell that gets through anything BUT a tower shield. When someone is doing 2800 damage on you an absorb doesn't even provide a modest shielding from it. Not to mention if you have a deck that only allows 4 copies so you have only 4 possible 50% defenses against balance. Once those are gone you're dead. Nothing you can do.

Administrator
Yes, we have addressed this issue. Only players who were exploiting this system will notice the difference.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jun 17, 2009
inetsuperman wrote:

p.s. I also am frustrated by the ease of which balance can kill with extreme prejudice in arena. Not only with a 90% spell, but with a spell that gets through anything BUT a tower shield. When someone is doing 2800 damage on you an absorb doesn't even provide a modest shielding from it. Not to mention if you have a deck that only allows 4 copies so you have only 4 possible 50% defenses against balance. Once those are gone you're dead. Nothing you can do.

well not everything is made to be right.. either you equip yourself with weakness and tower shields and wait till he uses up the shield..

i mean its common sense only time a player is able to use a massive over kill in judgment is if they have alot of pips above 10 (power pips included) in this time frame you can either build up and attack have a wand of your school or you can just build up a DoT spell.. i beat balance quite easily.. if your a death player sacrifice works well because balance don't normally carry death wands. so if you take out their traps and shields with weakness or so then your fine because without them they can't do much damage.

against a judgment,
with feint, hex, balance blade, bladestorm, if you see those use a tower shield especially after feint. prepare for it so they have to waste their wand hit to get rid of tower shield

Balance's main target is to get judgment strong. find ways to prevent it..

i might have died to judgment a few times that was because i was distracted by the T.V.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008

what you say might be true but a few of the better balance people carry steal shields cause they know it is your only protection other than weakness
and you are only allowed 4 of them unless your ice