Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunbird pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Im trying to find the sunbird pet. i think a boss drops it.I dont know what boss. i keep seeing people with that pet since i first started. please post :)

Luke skywalker ice wizard
level 46

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I don't know where you can get a boss to drop it, but I got mine from Penny Dreadful's quest. She was suppose to give me a cyclops pet, instead I got a sunbird! This might happen still, or may have been a fluke at the time.
My other characters all got cyclops instead after my first one got the sunbird.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
both bosses are in mooshu, war oni or ember everburn. war oni's has a card while ember's does not.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
WillowDawn wrote:
I don't know where you can get a boss to drop it, but I got mine from Penny Dreadful's quest. She was suppose to give me a cyclops pet, instead I got a sunbird! This might happen still, or may have been a fluke at the time.
My other characters all got cyclops instead after my first one got the sunbird.

thats the most pathetic lie i've ever seen.

if you don't know where to get it, don't say anything at all....

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Otys wrote:
both bosses are in mooshu, war oni or ember everburn. war oni's has a card while ember's does not.

wait, so both bosses have a chance to get the sunbird pet, or the war oni has a chance and ember everburn does not or the other way around im a little confused.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Bryan778 wrote:
Otys wrote:

wait, so both bosses have a chance to get the sunbird pet, or the war oni has a chance and ember everburn does not or the other way around im a little confused.

My sis got a sunbird(flamewing) from the war oni on her first try.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Bryan778 wrote:
Otys wrote:

the pet that war oni drops has a sunbird card attached to it. the pet ember everburn drops is just a sunbird with no card.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I got a sun bird pet in Mooshu at Crimson fields, after you raise four flags you have to beat the boss that spawns. Hope this helps you :) good luck!

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
I saw a sunbird pet in the bazar onetime. i coundln't buy it though...

Cody StormCaster
21 Thamaturge