Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some More Challenge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
ok so i have played rs before (runescape for you that dont know) and the one MAJOR differenace beetween this game and rs is the amount of time it takes to do every little thing in the game for rs it takes years for this game i was done with the worlds in 1 month grand by 1.5 and warlord by 3 by around 5 months i had full arena gear and around 6 i also had a grand life player. what i am going torwards is there needs to be something that it adds up to when you have the malistaire fight sooooo hard i was so happy because i was like AWESOME cuz now its a challenge to get up to level 50 not just an amount of time. make something thats soooo hard that there are only those select few who can do it something like harder than pvping other warlords in 4v4 (because thats what i currently do and at this point it takes about a week for me to level a char to level 48 )

Heres my Idea

You need something like a champions tower with the best boses and some new ones from each world and this thing needs to be hard. I am thinking something like 25 layers and all the fights are like jotun or harder (prefably harder) every fight should be the level of fighting malistaire when you sent him crazy and he would meteor and do 2000 damage in one hit (that was the most fun thing in the game) after level 25 you verse a boss of all bosses like i mean a rank 100 like he has 1mill health and can hit up to 1000 each turn. now after you beat him i think you should get a robe and this robe is like the areana clothes but better like resists around 2 more and is for use in real game after you get the road you get the hat then the shoes then the pet and then a mount or something.

for all you who think im crazy

heres how i feel.
i sit there every day (i only play now for arounr 30 min each day cuz i have nothing to do) i have a grand fire whos rank is currenly 400 ( i ranked him down from over 1000 because i couldnt get any duels and i was bored. i think the elite players could take this challenge and it doesnt mean you dont have to do it if you dont want to, it wouldnt be a little ok ill just do what they say and finish it it would be VERY hard with multiple tactics and tons of teamwork i also think around 10 peopel should be able to go in at once.

anyway for anyone who read my entire message thanks a lot hope you like my ideas or rnt to scared by them lol

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
thegaate wrote:
ok so i have played rs before (runescape for you that dont know) and the one MAJOR differenace beetween this game and rs is the amount of time it takes to do every little thing in the game for rs it takes years for this game i was done with the worlds in 1 month grand by 1.5 and warlord by 3 by around 5 months i had full arena gear and around 6 i also had a grand life player. what i am going torwards is there needs to be something that it adds up to when you have the malistaire fight sooooo hard i was so happy because i was like AWESOME cuz now its a challenge to get up to level 50 not just an amount of time. make something thats soooo hard that there are only those select few who can do it something like harder than pvping other warlords in 4v4 (because thats what i currently do and at this point it takes about a week for me to level a char to level 48 )

Heres my Idea

You need something like a champions tower with the best boses and some new ones from each world and this thing needs to be hard. I am thinking something like 25 layers and all the fights are like jotun or harder (prefably harder) every fight should be the level of fighting malistaire when you sent him crazy and he would meteor and do 2000 damage in one hit (that was the most fun thing in the game) after level 25 you verse a boss of all bosses like i mean a rank 100 like he has 1mill health and can hit up to 1000 each turn. now after you beat him i think you should get a robe and this robe is like the areana clothes but better like resists around 2 more and is for use in real game after you get the road you get the hat then the shoes then the pet and then a mount or something.

for all you who think im crazy

heres how i feel.
i sit there every day (i only play now for arounr 30 min each day cuz i have nothing to do) i have a grand fire whos rank is currenly 400 ( i ranked him down from over 1000 because i couldnt get any duels and i was bored. i think the elite players could take this challenge and it doesnt mean you dont have to do it if you dont want to, it wouldnt be a little ok ill just do what they say and finish it it would be VERY hard with multiple tactics and tons of teamwork i also think around 10 peopel should be able to go in at once.

anyway for anyone who read my entire message thanks a lot hope you like my ideas or rnt to scared by them lol
Last I heard there is a champions tower its called briskbees tower in collas bulbard.Hope this help.