Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 life spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
:? I cannot get the last two quests from the tree of life to be able to talk to Oakheart. I've spent hours going back over the required quest list to make sure all of the quests were complete and they are. They were not done in the order posted in a previous post. Does that mean I will not be able to get the final two quests from the tree of life?

Kilanadogo
level 48 life

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
You got to talk to oak heart in his cottage at the jade palace and to go there you have to beat all of mossback quests

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you are sure you did all the quest, contact tech support with your character's name and the quest. they should be able to help you.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Kilanadogo wrote:
:? I cannot get the last two quests from the tree of life to be able to talk to Oakheart. I've spent hours going back over the required quest list to make sure all of the quests were complete and they are. They were not done in the order posted in a previous post. Does that mean I will not be able to get the final two quests from the tree of life?

Kilanadogo
level 48 life

you have yo go back and be sure you have done every mossback quest's i had this problem as well i am lvl 50 life and it was difficult to get that spell for me as well you will have to have this done for some of you final quest to get to malistare anyway good gaming have fun

shelby pixierider
level 50 master of life