Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
as we all know, King Isle is currently making Celestia (the new world)

and for all those who remember (like my self) the event where you could get the celestial armor. (or something along those lines)

i my self own the boots of the armor set. and nothing else.

i am wondering, do you think we should be allowed to, once more, to get the armor?

even if it has to be in Celestia its self, i would still prefer to be able to get the armor once more.

Opions/feedback/thoughts?

(remember the event was nearly a year ago now)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Do we know when that world will come out?

I've taken 11 wizards all the way through Dragonspyre; and four all the way through Grizzelheim. I am think of cancelling my subscription because there is no more to do.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
Alison97 wrote:

I've taken 11 wizards all the way through Dragonspyre; and four all the way through Grizzelheim. I am think of cancelling my subscription because there is no more to do.
i agree with you as i myself have done sixteen and have even gotten all my badges. they really need to come up with something new soon or i as well will cancel my subscription.

Hero
May 19, 2009
carole001 wrote:
Alison97 wrote:

i agree with you as i myself have done sixteen and have even gotten all my badges. they really need to come up with something new soon or i as well will cancel my subscription.

why even post this? Something soon or else you will cancel? you've played through this game 16 times and still havent heard about the relese of celestia?