Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The dark side of wizard101

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
i think it would be cool if there were a dark side of wizard101 were you could choose you would either be with ambrose or malistaire the dark side would need teachers that are different from the light side to heres my ideas

life: ghost of sylvia drake (even though she isnt evil)
death: malistaire who else?
myth: ooh this ones tough let me think hmm :? idk give an idea
storm: jotun from gh
fire: give an idea
ice give an idea
balance idk idea

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
i think it would be cool if there were a dark side of wizard101 were you could choose you would either be with ambrose or malistaire the dark side would need teachers that are different from the light side to heres my ideas

ice give an idea
balance idk idea

Hmm.... dont think jotun is a good idea. if you didnt agree with him, he would probably squish you like a bug. :? Maybe you could do some other bosses, like Meowiarty, Blackrock, Krokopatra (please not jotun! ). some of those could work. Also, would you fight Merle Ambrose at the end? That would be WAY harder then Malistaire. If malistaire is rank 10 Ambrose would be like rank 15 and know multiple rank 7 spells. And I wouldn't like being the bad guy. Having undead conquer wizard city? letting the kroks enslave the manders? Also you would let the most wanted criminal in Scotland yard free, take the DS key and let the emperor die, and let Malistaire take over dragonspyre. being on the bad side would mean that you were more evil than anyone in the game... you might not want that. This is an okay idea, but it would be kind of confusing also ... do you team up with the bosses? who do you fight? (sorry if i'm being to harsh ). this would be a bit too much work for KI also, pretty much recreating the game.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
safari318 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

ice give an idea
balance idk idea

Hmm.... dont think jotun is a good idea. if you didnt agree with him, he would probably squish you like a bug. :? Maybe you could do some other bosses, like Meowiarty, Blackrock, Krokopatra (please not jotun! ). some of those could work. Also, would you fight Merle Ambrose at the end? That would be WAY harder then Malistaire. If malistaire is rank 10 Ambrose would be like rank 15 and know multiple rank 7 spells. And I wouldn't like being the bad guy. Having undead conquer wizard city? letting the kroks enslave the manders? Also you would let the most wanted criminal in Scotland yard free, take the DS key and let the emperor die, and let Malistaire take over dragonspyre. being on the bad side would mean that you were more evil than anyone in the game... you might not want that. This is an okay idea, but it would be kind of confusing also ... do you team up with the bosses? who do you fight? (sorry if i'm being to harsh ). this would be a bit too much work for KI also, pretty much recreating the game.
Yea i like the light side to i would be light but i have friends whom think otherwise i just think it would be a cool new addition to the game good comments only from now on please.

Explorer
May 04, 2009
easy, life:ghost of sylvia drake death:malistaire myth:plague oni ( if he is myth ) storm:jotun fire: viktor snowcrusher ice: gurtok piercer balence:um, idk