Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing and Interactive Furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Let me start off by saying that the introduction of housing was an amazing idea. Could the idea be improved upon? Sure.

I am very pleased with my homes, I have spent a great deal of time, gold and crowns to make them look the way I like. I figure a conservative guess would be around 200,000 gold so far on both my Mooshu and Krock palaces. They look splendid and I enjoy inviting my friends over to look at them. Which brings me to the improvements. It is a bit awkward to have guests standing around in your living room when there are perfectly good chairs available :)

A suggestion that some items should/could be interactive. Sitting on a chair, laying on a bed, turning/lighting lamps, candles and torches. These simple additions would be a fantastic addition.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
maybe if not useable furniture, items that do stuff, We have crazy "parties" all the time well lets get some fireworks or gifts or something that will make every one laugh or dance or have a giant piggle pop out of a cake, use your imagination, there are all kinds of goofy things that could entertain us.

Reason I think it would be possible is that I randomly see crazy stuff appear in the air every so often like the unicorn by the areana and a couple angels that pop up, so why not in my house.

If these already exsist let me know where to buy them!!!

Thx

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Yes Yes YES! Finally someone mentions the fact that you have all sorts of furniture but nothing to sit in. That doesn't make any kind of sense whatsoever. I think they should have interactive furniture too

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
junja456 wrote:
Yes Yes YES! Finally someone mentions the fact that you have all sorts of furniture but nothing to sit in. That doesn't make any kind of sense whatsoever. I think they should have interactive furniture too

I agree as do many of my friends! Its so awkward to stand around in your living room talking when you could very well sit on chairs or couches. We should probably start a petition you know? Like we start a message board saying t hat we want to sit down on chairs and tell all our wizard101 friends to sign it. If we get enough people they might listen to us and update the interactions we can have in our home :) if anybody agrees with this idea quote me!

Emily Drake
Lvl. 32 1/8
Life/Storm
World: Marleybone

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
thats an amazing idea and the beds should be like chairs too since its for kids
a tv item would be cool too like a crystal ball tv that shows what your friends are doing but you cant see what they say cause that would be spying

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
eternalflame109 wrote:
junja456 wrote:

I agree as do many of my friends! Its so awkward to stand around in your living room talking when you could very well sit on chairs or couches. We should probably start a petition you know? Like we start a message board saying t hat we want to sit down on chairs and tell all our wizard101 friends to sign it. If we get enough people they might listen to us and update the interactions we can have in our home :) if anybody agrees with this idea quote me!

Emily Drake
Lvl. 32 1/8
Life/Storm
World: Marleybone

That would be awesome if they did that..I use to play gaia and you could have the lights on or off and on certain ones..to have wizard go interactive..I would definetely sign the petition..just let me know if you do it.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Brilliant idea!
it is pretty akward when there is a chair and you can't sit in it
you ahould be able to have an armour place, like where you can hang your
old suits of armor and hats
crafting was a great way to interact, but we need a little bit more KI
Also, when placing plants in a garden or someplace, we should have a little
watering thing to water our plants and grow it
How cool would that be.
But the, you could have and option not to grow it, just to decorate the place