Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crowns and subscription

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
ok so i was wondering if you already have a subscription, and buy crowns will it take your crowns when u get in a new area? because i wanna use my crowns to buy gear and use my subscription to get inot new areas?

Administrator
A Subscription buys you Time in the game. During the time you are subscribed, you can access any areas in the Spiral that you have earned access to through the progression of quests. You can also teleport to friends in any area of the Spiral while you are a Subscriber. Subscribers will never be prompted to make an additional purchase of an area. Once your subscription expires, you can no longer access those areas, and are restricted to the Free to Play areas of Wizard101.

Crowns buy you Areas and Items in the game. You can purchase access to areas as they are open to you, as you progress through the quest line. Crowns players are prompted to purchase an area when they enter it. Once you've purchased an area with Crowns, you can access it forever for all characters on that account login.

So to directly answer your question - no your Subscription has already paid for access to all those areas, and you are free to use your Crowns to purchase items.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-