Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some basic information

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
so many people have so many questions about what they school they should choose for their secondary and what school is best.

i am going to give in my opion how to classify how the schools are done up to be...

School Of Death - is a half defensed based and half attacking school. set up to solo mission on its own and keep their selves alive as well healing other players when they may choose to.

School of Balance - a simple and basic full out defense school. not easily taken down at all and can prove to be a rather big pain in the neck to duel. they have the best defenses, although they may have one strong spell that takes up all their pips. they do have other spells then the one i am talking about though that are strong as well. (something on the side i dont understand about balance school though) is how come they have a triple blade of death, myth, and life when they have nothing to use it for?)

School of life - a supporting school that is very helpful to many players threw out the game. they are mostly used for healing in a team battle and do not have the strongest attacks. but do not underestimate them at all they can have a fiesty attack that would supprise you.

School of fire- the school that kills with due time and makes some players fairly nervous. with the many fire dotted spells we have (i say we because i am one) we are strong threw many spells (heck hound mainly) with the right set up and the correct playing of cards they can be deadly with time. to add on that we (yes again we lol) can steal the power blades for our selves and make our spells stronger

School of Storm - the most powerful of all schools but not the most balanced out school. they do not have the most health. but i guess thats what the powerful spells make up for, right? also having the advantage of destorying peoples power blades to save their selves at times.

School of Ice - the other defensive school in the game who has the ice armor (like an absorb, but way better). also including their huge amounts of health they can be very tricky and deadly. they steal your shields that may have saved your life in the end.

School of myth - the school that i'm not very sure about, but can be very painful due to the earthquake.

I would like it if you would post your opions you had about all the schools in the game. and if you would like me to add anything to a certain school the please post it. i will be checking on this thread every two days or so.

Hero
May 19, 2009
I would just like to point out that you forgot the school of myth.

Balance is not a full out defence school, that title belongs to ice because it not only has the best health but it has the best all around defence. It is the only school that has a defence to all other schools.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
DarthNexus wrote:

Balance is not a full out defence school, that title belongs to ice because it not only has the best health but it has the best all around defence. It is the only school that has a defence to all other schools.

aah thanks, that is my mistake for forgetting the school of myth

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Ahh, the myth school. Besides minions, i would have to say they get rid of shields with their double attack. For example, Orthus takes out the enemies shields with the first attack so the second one doesnt get weakened. That explains Earthquake and Orthus, right?

Hero
May 19, 2009
phyllo wrote:
DarthNexus wrote:

aah thanks, that is my mistake for forgetting the school of myth

The school of myth is very well known for its minions, you get them at level 2, 7, 18, 35(i think). They also have minotaur and orthrus which can attack twice, which means their first attck can destroy a shield letting their second attack get through. Earthquake is very useful in pvp, as it can get rid of every charm, and shield on the enemy.