Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Metallica Song Titles for Quest Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
Is it just me or are there quests named after Metallica song titles. I was just curious. And I know because in Krokotopia there is a quest called Enter Sandman(Which is a Metallica song) where you have to fight some Sand Stalkers and in Marleybone there is a quest called For Whom the Bell Tolls(Another Metallica title) where you have to go in some tower. I would like to know if there is any more quests named after Metallica songs. If there are PLEASE tell me! Thanks

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
stupidpirate95 wrote:
Is it just me or are there quests named after Metallica song titles. I was just curious. And I know because in Krokotopia there is a quest called Enter Sandman(Which is a Metallica song) where you have to fight some Sand Stalkers and in Marleybone there is a quest called For Whom the Bell Tolls(Another Metallica title) where you have to go in some tower. I would like to know if there is any more quests named after Metallica songs. If there are PLEASE tell me! Thanks

You will find this throughout the game. I think almost all of the quest titles refer to such outside sources. Look at the names of shop keepers, quest titles, and even the trees (Niles the balance tree in a Northern Africa type envirnoment, the Ice school named Kelvin <the Kelvin temp scale is used to measure ultr-cold temps>, etc). A lot of effort went into all these little things, which make the game much more enjoyable to play.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
stupidpirate95 wrote:
Enter Sandman? I used to play that song on Rock Band for PS!

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Sorry, but i have to correct you. The quest For Whom the Bells toll is most likely not a reference to the song ( Which i really like , play it on GH metallica ), but to the Ernest Hemingway novel "For whom the bells toll". If you read a little summary of the book you'll see that the Metallica song was based of the book such as. "Men of five still alive...." and " For a hill men would kill...." In the novel there are 5 soldiers protecting a hill. I noticed the enter sandman thing :D. Hmm i don't think there are anymore since i know almost all their songs i would know when i saw one!