Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the Amaranthine Staff still available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Just curious to see if it's still what you get for a subscription to BOGM. Before I spend the cash, I want to know what I'm getting please. :-)

Administrator
If you purchased the May/June Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Amaranthine Staff code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If you purchased the July/August Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Shardtail Dragon code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If you purchased the September/October Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Umbra Sword code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If your purchase a subscription to Becket Massive Online Gamer Magazine now, you will receive the code for the Umbra Sword, but not the previous codes.

Make sense?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Gamma wrote:
If you purchased the May/June Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Amaranthine Staff code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If you purchased the July/August Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Shardtail Dragon code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If you purchased the September/October Beckett Massive Online Gamer Magazine that contained the Umbra Sword code, you can still redeem that code from that magazine for that item.

If your purchase a subscription to Becket Massive Online Gamer Magazine now, you will receive the code for the Umbra Sword, but not the previous codes.

Make sense?

Totally. Thanks G. :-)