Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can`t continue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I completed mirkoholm keep. and talked to bjorn but he wouldn`t let me continue GH is that right

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
i had the same thing happen to me and i can't figure it out. :( if you figure it out could you let me know plz?

Administrator
If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
HI :)
Happy Birthday Wizard101!
Quick question:
I made it to Ravenscar and gathed all of the objects that Hrafn Lorespeaker wanted me to gather. Now I have to get past this gate through an underground cave in Ravenscar to go to Glacier pass. I am at this rock wall where a fire pit sparks to get to this undergrond cave but, I can't seem to get through this rock wall. I walked back and forth against the rock wall-Nothing. So i figured that i have to trigger something. I jumped all across the rock wall, I tried pushing the big boulder nearby the rock wall, then i ran directly where the Quest Helper arrow said to run to. I am so very confused.
HELP