Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give away free crowns?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
well everyone, i just posted this because i find it may have been someone trying to scam. While i was on earlier, i was going through the commons in Wizard City and i noticed a guy saying he was giving away free crowns. I do not know for sure if that is a reason to report but i am just giving a heads up to all, especially the administrators. So please, if you read this, i hope that nobody would fall for that. oh and p.s.: he said he was a beta tester so he could give away crowns.

Administrator
Crowns cannot be traded. This person was most likely going to ask you for your username and password in order to give you those Crowns.

As it states on the Wizard101 launch window, exchanging usernames and passwords is a ban-able offense. Both the player who asked and the player who gave out that information will be banned from Wizard101.

Thank you for letting us know. I'll have Mr Lincoln look through the chat logs for this person to see if they solicited anyone for their username and password as part of this Crowns offer.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Hero
May 19, 2009
just to let you know, i would NEVER forget my password so if i request a new one please ignore it. I am telling you this bc i have gotten some "forgot password notifications" emails, which i believe are from someone who is trying to log on to my account