Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get quest to defeat cyrus to advance into d

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I have gotten to dragonspyre naturally from doing the proper quests....my wife on the other hand is stuck ...SHe needs to find the quest that sends her to defeat cyrus in battle so she can advance into dragonspyre and get cyrus to talk to here there and adv ance there. I forgot who it was after defeating the jade oni I had to talk to in mooshu to start on the cyrus part.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
She has to beat the Jade Oni twice. You do this my defeating him the first time and than taking to the guy standing underneath the king (can't remember his name) and than you turn on the brazier and the Jade Oni will appear the second time.

After defeating him the second time the king will send her to talk to Ambrose. Ambrose will than send her to Drake, where she will have to defeat him (solo act only). Once she defeats Drake, he will tell her to meet him in Dragonsprye.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
You have to defeat the Jade Oni, then heal the emperor, and talk to Merle Ambrose to get the key to dragonspyre. Then you get the quest "Bad Blood" to talk to cyrus and then defeat him.

Hero
May 19, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
She has to beat the Jade Oni twice. You do this my defeating him the first time and than taking to the guy standing underneath the king (can't remember his name) and than you turn on the brazier and the Jade Oni will appear the second time.

After defeating him the second time the king will send her to talk to Ambrose. Ambrose will than send her to Drake, where she will have to defeat him (solo act only). Once she defeats Drake, he will tell her to meet him in Dragonsprye.

you could not be more wrong, you in fact "do not" have to fight him twice. After beating him the first time you can simply just talk to the emporer, activating the stand and fighting him again is just optional. The jade champion just wants you to know that you can summon the jade oni at any time and fight him.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Actually you don't have to fight Cyrus Drake by yourself. Juts find someone that needs to defeat him the go in with him/her and start fighting. That's how I beat him. :-D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
how do you get more than one person to help you defeat cyrus but i tried to go in with my friend who needed the quests and we got split up

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

you could not be more wrong, you in fact "do not" have to fight him twice. After beating him the first time you can simply just talk to the emporer, activating the stand and fighting him again is just optional. The jade champion just wants you to know that you can summon the jade oni at any time and fight him.

I'm glad that it worked that way for you, but I had to beat the Jade Oni twice before I could get the quest to dS.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
You have to defeat the Jade Oni, then heal the emperor, and talk to Merle Ambrose to get the key to dragonspyre. Then you get the quest "Bad Blood" to talk to cyrus and then defeat him.
i advanced without killing oni twice and i healed the emperor before the fight i just wanted to say