Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

In game bug reports?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Is there a way to submit a bug report in game? I have a few issues and wasn't certain how to report them.

Some are as simple as my snake harp is stuck against the wall and I can't pick it up and move it and I really only stuck it there temporarily while I re-arranged the furniture.

Others were game issues: a friend and I were doing the quest to kill chimney sweeps and a 2nd quest to collect a ruby they drop. We killed ALL the sweeps and I got credit for the first quest to kill 4 or 6, but while my friend got the ruby drop, I did not. The sweeps did not regen, even though we left the instance and I even restarted the game. When I went back into Ironworks, there were still no sweeps.

Then our roles were reversed on another quest to get a key from nappers. I got the drop, she did not and we killed MANY MANY MANY nappers after I got my drop with no drop for her.

Given there was a patch of some sort yesterday, I figured the latter two might be patch related. Is there anywhere to read patch notes when they happen????

Sorry for the noob questions and thanks for your help! :)

Miranda Dreamweaver

Administrator
Thanks for letting us know! You can submit bugs through our Help & Support section by contacting Mr Lincoln directly, look for the Contact Us tab.

Our patch update history can be viewed here.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Oh duh... down under the help and support section. Guess I need to get new spectacles. LOL

Thanks!

:)