Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This little piggy went to heaven... oh wait

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
My friends and I were makin bacon in mooshu, fighting the ninja pigs just outside the village, and every third or fourth battle we'd kill a pig, it would vanish, but it's pips would remain, and it would appear the next turn half way through the ground with two to three health points left and continue to fight until we knocked it down again.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
yea its just a glitch dont worry about it they wont attack

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
same thing happened to me.

jacob boomwalker lvl46 ice

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
cindysboy wrote:

Yes, it's a glitch.
Yes, they will attack.

Hero
May 02, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
cindysboy wrote:

Yes, it's a glitch.
Yes, they will attack.

it is a glitch, but they won't attack until they have at least one HP.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Yep that happen to me but I summon my minion and it killed the pig for me and also happen when i was in mb fighting some trolls.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
If they have 575 HP and your attack hits 575 exact, it'll appear them as "defeated" however still alive.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
that has happened to me a few times and sometimes nearly killed me! darn thing!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
This glitch always happens to me in big ben when I'm battling those stupid clockworks. I kill it, it shows as defeated as it would in pvp and then if I have another person with with me and he hasn't drawn in anybody but then he draws in another person and usually the clockwork heals the defeated one. Please fix this KI.

Mason Ironhorn level 37 sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
this is a glitch. thats not the only place that glitch happens in other worlds too. if your not sure the enemy is defeated just put the mouse over the spot where the enemy was.