Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need more room!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
More room is needed for many things in the game as the never ending game continues to expand. I know that the wallet amount was increased to 150,000 gold, and that was a nice gesture, but i believe that was still set to low. In my opinion the money cap should be set at about 500,000 gold, the bank, backpack, shared bank, and the reagent sections should also be greatly increased in thier holding compasities.

I know currently my wife has 3 different wizards that have maxed out the gold cap, have about 500/100 banks and have 2 houses each. I think a good solution to these issues would be to offer up a third type of house for each world that offers up more indoor and outdoor space with "hidden" areas to explore (like caves behind water falls, secret passages withing the buildings, ect.) and these new homes could cost around 100,000 or more.

Please let me know what you think about these ideas, and please be constructive so we all as gamers and fans can continue to increase everyones enjoyment. thanks.