Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok... Really? AGAIN?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
hey everyone i'm not sure if you noticed this but cyclops and leprechaun are overused. its seems that almost every single creature casts it, regardless of what element they are.

since when does a storm creature cast cyclops?

since when does a myth creature cast storm shark or kraken?

this stuff is out of balance, they are supposed to be enemies not team mates.

why does an o'leary napper summon and leprechaun, a cyclops, and a weakness when they are fire?

i know there's the secondary school thing but this is out of whack. cyclops, leprechaun, and weakness are 3 different schools when the o'leary nappers are fire... isn't it called a secondary school because its your SECOND school? why do they have 4 different schools?

moderators, please change this, this is very annoying, every singe boss uses cyclops and leprechaun and weakness, change it please.

every single time i see a cyclops i get ticked off, because i've seen it over 1000 times no joke.

don't even get me started about leprechaun and weakness....

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
I would say those enemies are not doing anything wrong. I use four schools of magic. Storm primary, death secondary, life tertiary, and a little bit of ice magic.

I also, mix up my spells depending on the enemy I face and also have shields and blades opposite my school when I put a convert prism on a creature.

Nope, they aren't doing anything odd at all and it only adds to the challenge and frustration. Just have to learn to overcome these things.

Tristan Dragonhead Grandmaster Diviner

Hero
May 19, 2009
ha, those are the exact reasons why i now hate those 2 spells, they are way to over used, the same is with the heckhound spell.