Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

100 damage swords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
All the time i see my friends with 100 damage swords. I dont know how to get any and i am a level 46 pyromancer. I think the life one might be in the secure house in the drake hatchery but i have no clue on the others. I have the ninty damage swords only. I only know the name of the ice one it is called The Longblade of the Homonculus or something like that. I would really appreatiate it if someone could tell me, because i feel like a level 40 when i see level 40s with ninty damage swords. Thanks for the help. :)

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
I got my Shockblade of the Hoarder as a drop from the Hoarder, sorry, can't remember where he is, I only know he's in DS somewhere...in the middle perhaps. It gives 1 power pip and does 100 Storm Damage, 5 cards. If anyone remembers where to find the Hoarder (a boss roaming around in the streets, no tower or lair), post!

Hero
May 19, 2009
life- valeska redwind
myth- avalanche
death- ivan soulslinger
fire- vladimir darkflame
ice- giant homunculos
storm- the hoarder
balance- property master

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
thanks for the help slushie3704 and DarthNexus. I now have the shockblade of the hoarder. I know where avalanche is but i have no idead for the others. If anyone would know the location and how to get in the areas plz tell me. I also know where ivan is but i cant go in. Thanks for helping me and i could still use some more help though. I am a level 46 pyromancer and my name is Ian Winterblade, you will usually find me in the arena or somewhere in ds. :)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Actually you can find the 100 damage swords at the bazaar. The timing and the issue of being in the right place at the right time is difficult. But with a bit of persistance you should be able to accomplish this. I check the bazaar daily and I've managed to get almost all wands/swords for all schools that do 100 damage. (some only do 95 so i'm close) But keep checking it out and in the meantime stock up on gold. Most of these swords will run you way past a thousand gold each. Happy hunting!

Hero
May 19, 2009
Bobber1 wrote:
Actually you can find the 100 damage swords at the bazaar. The timing and the issue of being in the right place at the right time is difficult. But with a bit of persistance you should be able to accomplish this. I check the bazaar daily and I've managed to get almost all wands/swords for all schools that do 100 damage. (some only do 95 so i'm close) But keep checking it out and in the meantime stock up on gold. Most of these swords will run you way past a thousand gold each. Happy hunting!

you are completly wrong bobber1 there would never be a 100 damage sword at the bazaar the same is with the swords from mooshu, all of these swords are NO AUCTION and so will never be at the bazaar. the only swords you can find at the bazaar are the seven from grizzlehiem and the seven 95 damage swords from dragonspyre.

life- valeska redwind- the drake hatchery
myth- avalanche- the drake hatchery
death- ivan soulslinger- the drake hatchery
fire- vladimir darkflame- the labyrinth
ice- giant homunculos- the drake hatchery
storm- the hoarder- the drake hatchery( i may be wrong about this one)
balance- property master- the labyrinth

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 08, 2008
DarthNexus is right. You CANNOT buy the 100 damaged swords you find in Dragonspye. They are no Auction and no Trade.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
actually you can trade em but not auction em.

Daniel Stormglade-grandmaster ice wizard

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
you are completly wrong bobber1 there would never be a 100 damage sword at the bazaar the same is with the swords from mooshu, all of these swords are NO AUCTION and so will never be at the bazaar. the only swords you can find at the bazaar are the seven from grizzlehiem and the seven 95 damage swords from dragonspyre.

the Hoarder is in plaza of conquests roaming the streets

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I know where most of the swords are. I have the fire,ice,storm and death one already.

Death-Ivan SoulSlinger or SoulSinger Drake Hatchery
Fire-Dean DarkFlame at the end of The LabyRinth
Storm-The Hoarder roaming the streets in Drake Hatchery
Ice-Homonculus tower in Drake Hatchery
Life-The boss in secure house
Myth-Avalanche tower in Drake Hatchery
Balance-Property Master in The LabyRinth

There you have it.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Starshine wrote:
DarthNexus is right. You CANNOT buy the 100 damaged swords you find in Dragonspye. They are no Auction and no Trade.

You can trade swords that do 100 damage just to let you know.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I am stumped. I defaeted The Hoarder and didn't get the 100 damage sword.Can I please have help.

Administrator
Receiving a specific item from dueling a creature is never guaranteed, young Wizard. You may get lucky and get the item on your 1st try, and you may never get the item. It's all luck.

wolf179 wrote:
I am stumped. I defaeted The Hoarder and didn't get the 100 damage sword.Can I please have help.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
This is true. You cannot find any 100 damage swords in the Bazaar. I have checked several times.

Benjamin Darkstaff- lvl 40 Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
deinnomos wrote:
All the time i see my friends with 100 damage swords. I dont know how to get any and i am a level 46 pyromancer. I think the life one might be in the secure house in the drake hatchery but i have no clue on the others. I have the ninty damage swords only. I only know the name of the ice one it is called The Longblade of the Homonculus or something like that. I would really appreatiate it if someone could tell me, because i feel like a level 40 when i see level 40s with ninty damage swords. Thanks for the help. :)
If you are in the Labyrinth you can get a sword from every boss there Life is Steelwielders Mineblade Ice is Devora Shadowcrown Storm is Andor Bristleback Fire Dean Darkflame and Balance is silver sentinel or property master Happy Hunting :D

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
deinnomos wrote:
thanks for the help slushie3704 and DarthNexus. I now have the shockblade of the hoarder. I know where avalanche is but i have no idea for the others. If anyone would know the location and how to get in the areas plz tell me. I also know where ivan is but i cant go in. Thanks for helping me and i could still use some more help though. I am a level 46 pyromancer and my name is Ian Winterblade, you will usually find me in the arena or somewhere in ds. :)

you need a quest to get to him. a drake gives you some quests. the last one is to defeat Ivan. i got his sword but i cant use it :(
Justin Spellrider death level 37
P.S DEATH ROCKS!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
warrocks88 wrote:
deinnomos wrote:
If you are in the Labyrinth you can get a sword from every boss there Life is Steelwielders Mineblade Ice is Devora Shadowcrown Storm is Andor Bristleback Fire Dean Darkflame and Balance is silver sentinel or property master Happy Hunting :D

Hi there,
I defeated the Property Master in the Labyrinth and he still didnt' drop the sword. Can I have help please? Has this happened to any one else and if so, why?

Thanks!

Administrator
wolf179 wrote:

Hi there,
I defeated the Property Master in the Labyrinth and he still didnt' drop the sword. Can I have help please? Has this happened to any one else and if so, why?

Thanks!

Like I said earlier young Wizard, receiving a specific item from dueling a creature is never guaranteed. You may get lucky and get the item on your 1st try, and you may never get the item. It's all luck.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Hello, I have almost all the 100 damage swords. I do not have fire, myth, or balance.

I have a myth wizard in mooshu. Can someone please tell me where to get the sword?

All the best Brittany SoulRider,
and Brittany MythRider
(Highest wizards)

Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
deinnomos wrote:
there is a fire staff that attacks 100 and its called the dragon rider's staff but if you are looking for the sword well good luck with that

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I defeated ivan soulsinger 10 times in a row with my level 47 death Christopher nightdreamer and still didnt get his soul sword how can i get his soulsword

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
mega199 wrote:
I defeated ivan soulsinger 10 times in a row with my level 47 death Christopher nightdreamer and still didnt get his soul sword how can i get his soulsword

Keep trying - It took me five days to get Avalanche's Legendary Cutlass.

Remember - The drops are all random. You could get the sword on the first attempt or the one hundredth try.

It is nice having a complete collection of all seven of the swords mentioned in this topic. They come in handy when battling certain bosses and they look great. :)

I hope that with the new schools the number of swords will be expanded.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
In my book, you do not have a wand the same as your school, you carry a wand of the school of what school your prism turns your spells to.

So for instance, I am Death school, and say I am fighting Death. And before I can get a prism on him, he puts up a Life shield. No problem, I hit with my life wand, pop the shield, then fire away!

Or, if you are fighting four vs. four monsters, carry a Balance wand, so you are least likely to hit someone else's trap. Keep in mind it still hits Feint, Curse, and Hex.

Whether a wand is 90, 95, or 100 to me does not matter as much as the right wand. No matter what you pick, you will come across a monster that resists it, but the idea is your normal spells then can hit the monster.

I am curious what does Balance do against Balance monsters? Because the balance monsters seem to throw up Elemental Shields, that would block the Hydra attack too.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
onimusha0102 wrote:

the Hoarder is in plaza of conquests roaming the streets
the bazar you can buy but not sell no auction items