Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Doom and Gloom spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Why is the doom and gloom spell completely useless?! :x :x

I mean i know that it is just trying to be the opposite of life which does +50% but that is actually useful!

Doom and Gloom makes it so everyone heal half as much health but that includes the spellcaster! doesnt it?

Monsters hardly ever heal themselves to the point where it becomes troublesome so why have doom and gloom?

It would be SO much better if doom and gloom did what most every other school does which is +25% death attacks all around.

I would really like it if the doom and gloom spell was changed! ;)

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I think it is mainly used as a PvP, or arena spell. It's the only way I've ever found it useful.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
actually doom and gloom is strongly a PVP spell since you being death it does not affect your health steals and when you get wraith just regularly buffing deals well over 1200k.... so you wont need it in PVP but for monsters I dont find it very useful.... but I think death gets enough buffs as it is....

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
doom and gloom kind of makes up for feint.

although its a dud spell for monsters, once you cast it when versing a life wizard, guaranteed victory.

trust me, kings isle wouldn't make a useless spell