Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mossback and OakHeart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Another question regarding oakheart. How do i get to oakheart if I can't talk to Mossback in the Cave of Solitude? He has no exlamation point above his head. I don't want to miss out on this quest and if I did all Mossback qusets how would I know if i defeated Oakheart?

Survivor
May 21, 2009
ya i also wanna know where oakheart is? just wann aknow his location, i have looked everywhere, please help

Talon Darkblood lvl 40 nercomancer

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Oakheart I think is in the village of sorrow. I could be wrong so don't get your hopes too high. I also saw him in the tree of life but he doesn't have an exclamation point.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
keira frostweaver Life, level 47
is it possible to get the oakheart quest to start somehow? i have completed all mossback quests, but evidently not in order. I have tried several things including trying to stomp on oakheart but he wont budge or talk.
I found the list on here of the sequence it must be done in and i guess i did not do it in that order originally.
o does that me we cannot do Oakheart at all?
:-(

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Darkling15994 wrote:
ya i also wanna know where oakheart is? just wann aknow his location, i have looked everywhere, please help

Talon Darkblood lvl 40 nercomancer

he is in jade palace

Hero
May 19, 2009
This is a guide about the Oakheart side quest in MooShu. You have to complete this in a certain order for it to work; it's like the main quest line.

First you need to complete Mossback's quests in order.

Cave of Solitude
Quest:
Collect 6 rocks from Corrupted Earth Spirit

Kishibe Village
Quest:
Defeat 10 Diseased Water Elementals

Shirataki Temple(Shoshun Village)
Quest:
Defeat and talk to Great River Spirit

Ancient Burial Grounds
Quest:
Collect 10 Corrupted Earth(Can only be found outside the houses in the Burial Grounds);
Defeat Crazed Forest Spirit

After you do those quests for Mossback, go to the Village of Sorrow and talk to Wavebringer.

Village of Sorrow
Quest:
Collect 10 Tainted Bark from Befouled Woodwalker;
Defeat and talk to Oakheart. Go back to Wavebringer

After that, you can go to the Tree of Life instance and do Oakheart's quests.

The Tree of Life
Quest:
Collect 3 Pure Seeds from Kogani Death Crawlers
Plant 3 Fertile Dirt

Go back to the Jade Palace and go into the dojo closest to the entrance to Shoshun Village and talk to Oakheart.

courtesy of wizard101 central

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
dragonflyet wrote:
Another question regarding oakheart. How do i get to oakheart if I can't talk to Mossback in the Cave of Solitude? He has no exlamation point above his head. I don't want to miss out on this quest and if I did all Mossback qusets how would I know if i defeated Oakheart?

beat mossbacks mission in kishible village,then cave of solitude, then shirakati temple,then actient burial grounds,then in village of sorrow,talk to wavebringer to get bark from woodwalkers in village of sorrow,then return to him to get the mission to fight qakhaert.i hope this helps.

good luck,ryanthundergem lv.50

Survivor
May 04, 2009
James Skulleyes lvl43 i also i want to do oakhearts quests so i can at least be lvl 45

my fire is a grandmaster lvl50
his name Noah Blade

Survivor
May 17, 2009
OK, I am new to this and I need some help....I am a life student level 48 and I have been given a quest from my teacher to go see Oakheart and get something to take back to her. But it won't let me in to see him.....what do i need to do, because I really want to get my last spell....please help me

Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-