Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Dear Wizard101,

I have an idea for a new school, the school of stone. This school is mainly about attack and a little about defense. attack ex: an attack spell may be that you can make a giant rock come out of the ground and hurl it at the enemy. This spell can be called 'Stone Hurl' defense ex: An example for a defense spell would be a spell called 'Rock Shell' it would shield you from 40% of an attack. Please consider my idea about this new school. Thank you.

Hero
May 19, 2009
earth and stone are a product of nature, so it's already a part of the school of life

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
you mean ground.. not life.. ground is a main school about defense and hard to get killed by heavy attacks resist thunder. n such

Hero
May 19, 2009
tracinjd wrote:
you mean ground.. not life.. ground is a main school about defense and hard to get killed by heavy attacks resist thunder. n such

that sounds like pokemon, and so only appys to pokemon. this is wizard101 where no school is resisted by any other then its own, and ice is the defence school here.

Ground- 1 the solid surface of the "earth".2 soil.

so you are wrong, earth, stone, and ground are all still a product of nature

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
i will add lava

i actually need help finding spells

reply to sparky1233334444 or me

plz reply ok

:) :-) :D :) :-o :) :D :) :-o 8) :D :) :-) :-) :) :D :)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
i have an idea for the class of air

dont have ideas for spells

can you plz tell me for spells

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jul 27, 2008
Defender
Aug 02, 2008

Everybody knows the Balance wizard 'balances' Storm, Fire and Ice.

But what of Myth, Death and Life?

Someone suggested; The Astral Wizard
to balance out the other 3 schools and in turn bring something new that will change wizard city forever!

Now Balance has its nemesis Astral!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
tebucky11 wrote:
i have an idea for the class of air

dont have ideas for spells

can you plz tell me for spells

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

k air rush 60-200 1 pip

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
earth and stone are a product of nature, so it's already a part of the school of life

i just happened to notice while i was going through these because i was bored, but why do you shoot down a lot of ideas on here darth? isnt the point of this to shoot ideas out into the wizard world?

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
The school of Wind: Avion

The school is known best for its power and great accuracy

Some spells:
Gust Fox- 115 damage
Gale Force- 350 damage all enemies
Shear Power- 670 damage
Raven- 790 damage

Almost as powerful as storm, it has a very good accuracy (95%) but the school dosent have any traps and take more pips
i.e. Fire Cat takes 1 pip, Gust fox would take 2.
Helephant takes 6 pips, Raven would take 7.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Everybody knows the Balance wizard 'balances' Storm, Fire and Ice.

But what of Myth, Death and Life?

Someone suggested; The Astral Wizard
to balance out the other 3 schools and in turn bring something new that will change wizard city forever!

Now Balance has its nemesis Astral!

balance might be a combonation of all of the schools but it has 3 schools that are boosted against it, life death and myth try using one of those schools against a balance enemy and you'll see what i mean so balance has something like the "nemesis" your talking about.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
There should be a shcool of water were you could learn spells like whirlpool,waterfall,giantwhale,flying fish,tunomi,.And for shields a storm and ice shield because storms make water fly around the ocean and ice freazes water.i would also like a earth school. please consider putting these schools in.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Well no. Hurl stone is already made by the Treant. Countering this is I think water should be a new one. Ice is water frozen but if you have ever played a balance guy and got him past 8 then you will know that it said in a quest it says water is important. If you did not play a balance guy then take the time to do so to see what I mean.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
fighter314 wrote:
Dear Wizard101,

I have an idea for a new school, the school of stone. This school is mainly about attack and a little about defense. attack ex: an attack spell may be that you can make a giant rock come out of the ground and hurl it at the enemy. This spell can be called 'Stone Hurl' defense ex: An example for a defense spell would be a spell called 'Rock Shell' it would shield you from 40% of an attack. Please consider my idea about this new school. Thank you.

You mean like storm.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:

Some spells:
Gust Fox- 115 damage
Shear Power- 670 damage
Raven- 790 damage

Almost as powerful as storm, it has a very good accuracy (95%) but the school dosent have any traps and take more pips

I'm taking a liking to this idea. :)

Defender
May 31, 2009
The school of Wind seems really cool! They could have pets like um, uh i dont know! we'll make it up as we go along. thats what were all here for.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
nlhf1995 wrote:

Some spells:
Gust Fox- 115 damage
Shear Power- 670 damage
Raven- 790 damage

i was looking through here and that is an AWESOME idea i think that should be one of the schools that come out with celstial and the teacher could be like the storm dudes brother or something, lol it would be cool

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I think a cool new school would be like a star school, (or something like that) and you can ONLY make a wizard from that school if you have a grandmaster on your account :D (That became a grandmaster on that account) And like, they could have like, really cool space attacks, and when they get to a certant level, they float around instead of walk! :D (I dunno, just an idea, but a school only unlockable by having a grandmaster wizard sounds REALLY cool :D)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I think there should be a school of logic it would have medium damaged low pips and great accuracy like 95 percent please

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Just to point out, if another school were added than another one or even two must be added to continue the magics triangle. I.E it works like this:

Central Pinion: Balance
Balance draws power from itself, but uses the elements too. So:
First Triangle: Life, Myth, Death

The spiritual schools however are formed from combinations of elemtal schools:
Fire+Ice=Myth
Ice+Storm=Death
Storm+Fire=Life

So to put it simple, if another school was added then you'd need to upgarde the central Balnce point into a triangle or add another completely new triangle. Either of these ways would however be really quite complex :(

I have however come up with an idea for a new school though: some kinda Light(?) school. It's a more or less suport school, has 20% healing spells, 30% shielding spells and 50% attacking spells. It's supposed to have an angellic, holy theme to it. Colours are white/silver+yellow/red/blue.

Another idea would be something along the lines of a 'Time' school. Not so much 'time travel' but stuff to do with clocks, machinary etc. It specializes in AoE attacks.