Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeat Itennu Sokki quest problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i went in and itennu was not inside i tried like ten times and he still is not there alot of people try to do the quest but he is not spawning so idk whats wrong

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
The same thing is happening to me! Itennu talked to me when I walked in but cannot find him! whats going on? Annoying!

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
On my balance magus I was doing the Krokopatra dungeon with 2 other people who didn't have text chat. I got caught in battle and menu chat-texted them "One minute, I'm busy fighting." They completely ignored my texts and killed Krokopatra then left the dungeon. The boss never re-spawned so I had to change realms and do it over. Maybe you have to switch realms to defeat that boss. Talk about rude people.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Which quest is Itennu from? Maybe this is related to the unfinished quest bug where you are missing one quest, and can't figure out what it is, for the Delver title?

I would be willing to test it out :) Let you know what I find.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Nope, nevermind, Itennu is there for me, and I am very able to defeat him. Nor does defeating him help with my bug. Guess I was wrong :D

Hopefully they fix both bugs soon.