Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to play Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
When i tried to log on today it said there was an error trying to log on so i unistalled and reinstalled the game and still nothing, please help with this.

Administrator
You need to give us a little more information, young Wizard.

What exactly was the error message you received?
Did you click on the link for more information about that error message?

Please take a moment to go through our Answers section under Help & Support -> Customer Support on the left of this screen.

If you still can't find the answer, please contact Mr Lincoln through that same page.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
I have the same problem.
My error message was "Wizard 101 has encountered an error. this should be temporary. Please try again."

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
i have had the same problem. but you will have to uninstall and reinstall loads! it took a long time to figure it out, but it would be hard to explain. if you email help and support they might have something for you but none of it worked for me.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
walshy12 wrote:
i have had the same problem. but you will have to uninstall and reinstall loads! it took a long time to figure it out, but it would be hard to explain. if you email help and support they might have something for you but none of it worked for me.

I had somewhat of a different problem. I logged in AND it was at the small loading screen. After a minute or so it turned white. At the bottom bar of my screen, it had 2 wizard 101s open and wizard 101 error. It said nothing. Should I change the settings?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
walshy12 wrote:

oh yea one more thing. I just tried to change the requirements to fit my computers settings, but it didnt work.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I am having the same problem with the small white screen and 2 w101's and 1 w101 error at the bottom (and it doesn't say what the error is). If anyone has encountered and solved this problem PLEASE pm me.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
This happens to me most of the time when I log on, log out, then log back on. It says An error has occured blah blah. It turns white and exits out and shows 2 wizard 101 tabs. This is what I do, I simply restart my computer, if it still doesn't work turn off your computer, wait like a minute or less then turn it back on.