Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why are to schools scattered

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
why is the death school unlockable once you defeat nightshade sand not once you pass lvl 16. and the same for the balance school why is it inn another world if it will be there can you guys make it closer to the tree of life or whatever it is in krokatopia. Thnx

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
the death school is there because malistaire buried in when he went insane after his wife died.

as for the balance school, krokotopia needs balance, you'll find out why at the end of the krokotopia storyline.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Otys wrote:
the death school is there because malistaire buried in when he went insane after his wife died.

as for the balance school, krokotopia needs balance, you'll find out why at the end of the krokotopia storyline.
your comment is right but i will just add on

Malistare was crazy or mad (whatever you think) when sylvia died so in anger he ripped out the death school and he stole bartlybyes eye so that he could try to change the past and some other stuff but i dont wanna be a spoiler already. (i spoiled enough)

As for krokotopia yeah i kinda forgot about it sorry :(