Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LVL 50 SPELLS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
my idea is for lvl 50 spells because whats the fun of being lvl 48 and nothing to work for besids being lvl 50

right now i am death and i just got scarecrow its not bad but i want something more

my ideas for lvl 50 spells:

death: pain link: what damage is done to you it does half to the person you casted it on

balance: explosion: deals 400 to all people on your team and 1200 to the other teams people

myth:nothing yet

life:nothing yet and no more heals need one more attack

ice:ice shards: shards of ice fall from the sky

fire:cannon fire: balls of fire get shot at enimies

storm:hirrican: a hurricane its enemy

those are my ideas i hope you like them if you dont make up your own i just want a lvl 50 spell

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
good ideas but fire and ice you kinda ripped off.

ice already has blizzard and fire already has meteor strike.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
For ice I say that they get a healing move like a move called snowabsorb: millions of little ice shards come together and form like a little ice shard looking fairy and then the fairy gives them a thousand health and an ice blade or ice armor.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
and for myth they get a new minion move that depending on how many pips they have they get a god minion like zeus,hades,ares, or any of the greek gods and zeus should be like the best minion they can get! they should call it "Greek Gods".

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Death should be (Final Phantom: depending on how many pips a dark minion appears on the battle field and does like 200damage depending on which minion it is!

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I agree with Otys and from the fire and ice spells there on after, they all sound like multiple strike hits :? I like the idea of Level 50 spells though

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 (or is it now 46?) Pyromancer in DS

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
For myth- Time of Imagination all mythical creature ( all myth creatures bloodbat, troll, cyclops, minotaur appear and each does 400 to all enemies and a cool looking shockwave removes sheilds, blades, accuracy ups, ect first then does damage

for ice-Crytal crisis all team members are stuned for to turns does 1500 to opposing team(your welcome icees)

for fire-Drake Hatchling a drake egg appears a baby comes out does small damge 300 all opponents next turn it grows and does moderate 600 and it gets full size last of 3 turns and does 900 :-o

life-Deadly Swamp make a swamp appear and all enemies are stunned for 3 turns and lose 200 first turn 300 second turn 400 third turn then they are able to fight next turn your team is healed by 360 and absorb(for all the life wizards with no offense horrible attack power) :-)

Hero
May 19, 2009
all of these attacks are way to overpowered, most of these spell ideas are twice as strong as the level 7 spells. there is no way these would ever be added to the game

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
None of these spells seem realistic though.
An Ice spell that hurts 1,500?
If that's the case, storm would have to hurt 2,500 which is basically death.

The cards have to hurt a realistic amount to the school.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
For myth- Time of Imagination all mythical creature ( all myth creatures bloodbat, troll, cyclops, minotaur appear and each does 400 to all enemies and a cool looking shockwave removes sheilds, blades, accuracy ups, ect first then does damage

for ice-Crytal crisis all team members are stuned for to turns does 1500 to opposing team(your welcome icees)

for fire-Drake Hatchling a drake egg appears a baby comes out does small damge 300 all opponents next turn it grows and does moderate 600 and it gets full size last of 3 turns and does 900 :-o

life-Deadly Swamp make a swamp appear and all enemies are stunned for 3 turns and lose 200 first turn 300 second turn 400 third turn then they are able to fight next turn your team is healed by 360 and absorb(for all the life wizards with no offense horrible attack power) :-)

I'm sorry. Doing this much damage is VERY un necessary. When you think about A wizard's health. Let's say Ice school get's that Spell. Then if they face a Diviner, because of Diviner's low max health, they would be dead. There is no fun. All these attack possibilities are horrible with WAY too much damage and stuns. 3 round stun is WAYY to much. Tone it down and it would be possible.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:

Um Life's level 33 does more damage than ice's level 42 spell so i think that Ice is the one with horrible attack power ( But uberly awesome defenses!)

Joseph Liferider Level 48 ( working towards grandmaster!) Life Private
Joseph Sandrider Level 30 Balance warlord
Matthew Starblood Level 20 Storm( never use him )

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Okay i am going to post my ideas of some more "Realistic" spells for level 50.

Myth-
Hercules-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one enemy for 680-725, Also puts a shield on the caster that absorbs 300 damage.
----A row of greek collums appear and hercules walks through them towards the target. He then hits two of the collums down and onto the target dealing the damage.

Death-
Cold Embrace-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one enemy for 620 damage, transfers half of it into a heal on the caster, Also puts a -25% damage blade on target and a +25% damage blade on the caster.
----Fog spreads across the duel area, a dark door shows up in the middle of the area and opens. Hundres of ghostly hands shoot out and attack the target.

Life-
Angel's Benediction-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages all enemies for 580-620, also puts a heal over time all team members for 420 over 3 turns.
----Clouds appear in the sky (Like the begining of Regeneration), Three angels fly down and float in a line in front of the enemies. They put their hands up towards the enemy and a golden beam shoots them. Then they turn to your team members and hold hands and raise them up and a golden light shines on each member as they are healed.

Balance-
Gryphon's Bane-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one target for 620-680, puts a -45% accuracy blade on the enemy and puts a +45% accuracy blade on the caster.
----A giant tree shoots into the sky, the top is unable to be seen, a Gryphon flies down in front of the enemy, "caws" (lol) at the enemy then flies at them and hits them.

Fire-
Lava Hermit-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one target for 650-700, also puts a damage over time on the target that does 300 damage over 3 turns.
----An island in a lake of lava comes up from the ground, on the island there is an old hermit sitting on a stool facing away fromt eh enemy. He looks behind himself at the enemy then stands up, waves his arms, and the lava swirls up and at the target.

Ice-
Frozen shockwave-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one target for 620-665, also puts a buff on the caster that will hit any enemy that attacks you for 100 for 3 total hits.
----A snowy wind blows across the duel area and ice forms on the ground. Then a giant spike of ice hits the ground a bunch more spikes of ice shoot out from te ground towards the enemy.

Storm-
Storm Syrens-
Cost 9 pips-
Damages one target for 980-1050, also stuns the target for 1 turn.
----A wave clashes through the duel area an forms a lake. Then a rock comes up from the water and 3 syrens are sitting on it. They look at the target, laugh, then splash their tails into the water and an electrical current shoots throught the water at the enemy doing the damage.