Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A glitch in the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
so i started a new character, a storm wizard and started doing quests. When i completed the quests for the fairy in unicorn alley she gave me a fairy card. Now i'm a storm wizard so why did i get a life wizard card, but that's not the only thing that bothers me. When i click to use the fairy card it does let me choose a target. Instead it auto casts it on me. This gets frustrating when working with a group and one of them is either dead or low on life. How can i get this fixed?

Administrator
This is not a glitch young Wizard.

We wanted everyone to have a healing card fairly early on in the game.
Healing cards give you the ability to heal yourself in a duel.

You can find out more about healing cards and all the other aspects of Wizard101 in our Players Guide

Each card tells you what it is for, how much it will affect you or another player and other features. Here is an example of a Fire Spell with descriptions about all the different aspects of the card.

The Pixie healing card you receive specifically states:
2 pips
100% chance you won't fizzle
400 healing for Self Only
Life School Spell
Healing Spell

Hope that helps you understand your spell a little better, and it is a very useful spell at that!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
But in the case of being a life wizard the spell is able to be used on other people.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Pretty much what Prof. Greyrose said :)

Everyone gets that spell so you can heal yourself only in battle. You should be happy to have this Life card because it is the only heal a Storm Wizard can get. Now if you make a Life Wizard you will get a similar card that says:

100% Accuracy
2 Pips
420 HP (to anyone)

A Balance Wizard can get a card called Helping Hands I believe, but I don't remember what exactly it does.

Hope this helped.
-Marcus Legendcrafter LVL 37 LIFE Storm
-Talon Mythcrafter LVL 20 MYTH Death

Explorer
May 22, 2008
If you want to heal another wizard you have to:

1)Be a life wizard (only their healing spells work on other players)
2)Get life treasure cards
3)Spend your training points in the life school