Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonsprye - Friends to do this world with

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Looking for someone to do the quest with. I find a lot of people teleporting in and dooing battles but very few that are on the complete quest. Would like to link up with some new "friends" at this level that want to complete dragonspyre. I am at the beginning. Please let me know if u are interested.
I am Katherine Dragontail, we can arrange to link up if u respond to this message. Thanks and good fighting. Love this game. :-P

Ok I will try to play the IMP realm look for Katherine Dragontail am online day and nite, please be my freind and help me complete the game. I have finally made it to Crystal Grove and Drake Hatchery but need friends to complete the towers and such. Come join me and let;s have some fun. Love this game.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I have already started quest, but I wouldn't mind helping you get caught up to where I'm at. I'm playing Wiz101 all the time. Just name the time and realm and I'll try to meet up with you.

You might see me running around DS. If you do just ask me, and I'll glady help.

Jeffrey Hawkflame, Grandmaster Necromancer
Jeffrey Battlegarden, Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009

Hi, I'm somewhat in the middle of dragonspire but I wouldn't mind
lending a helping hand. Although I'm usually on late, you can add me.
Wolf hawkwhisper.