Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-20-17

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
May I ask what it means by silver chests. The type found at the end of some towers? Or the silver chests throughout the spiral which contain games?

I have tried off and on for a year and have only 'won' one silver game once. I think it was the numbered key game or something like that. I'm not good at most of the pet or silver chest games. If people don't have a skill it's not a matter of patience it's a matter of never.

So maybe make it something more attainable for everyone, even if it's hard work, but not impossible. Also not everyone is able to do the quick reflex games, for physical reasons.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
SparkleTude on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
May I ask what it means by silver chests. The type found at the end of some towers? Or the silver chests throughout the spiral which contain games?

I have tried off and on for a year and have only 'won' one silver game once. I think it was the numbered key game or something like that. I'm not good at most of the pet or silver chest games. If people don't have a skill it's not a matter of patience it's a matter of never.

So maybe make it something more attainable for everyone, even if it's hard work, but not impossible. Also not everyone is able to do the quick reflex games, for physical reasons.
They mean the silver chests with the mini games.

The games are challenging when you first try them, but keep at it and you'll figure them out. I used to lose the key game all the time (like 100% fail rate ) but after much continued effort I'm able to win about 3/4 of the Catch-a-key games now.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
As many others have already said, using arena tickets to craft gear is not a good idea - many of us don't like PvP and will simply stop crafting if it requires PvP.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone! It's Friday, and it's been an exciting week! Now, it's time for feedback, so let's do that!

This week we launched our Fall Update, with a ton of things, including Empyrea! Well, the Arc crashed a little too hard on Wednesday night, but we've since righted the ship. Thanks for your patience! So, this week, I'll ask everyone - What are you most excited about in the Fall Update (besides the new world). More inventory space? New deck sorting options? New spells available for crafting and on the Loremaster? Let us know!

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Everything

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Now that I've gotten further into Empyrea, I'm adding to my previous post.

More things to love:

1) Tempest references! Dare I hope some justice and forgiveness is at hand...? I mean, somebody betrayed somebody is all I'm saying.

2) The Ariel jungle. Just .... WOW. So incredibly beautiful, especially the sounds of insects, rain and gentle rolling thunder.

3) Fixing the stats on the crafted gear. Now that's much better! Thank you!

Same constructive criticism as before:

1) The number of arena ticket needed for the trophies needs to be reduced by 95%. I'm serious. The total should be no more than 250 arena tickets, which is still 50 tickets per trophy and still would take several months to earn via Daily Assignments. But at least that is a goal we could reasonably reach with some effort.

Thank you for listening to us, Professor Falmea.

Alia Misthaven

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback, y'all! We appreciate both the love and the constructive criticism.

If you checked out KI Live, we talked about the crafting and how Revered Crafting is essentially the "Darkmoor" of crafting - difficult, rewarding, but totally optional. We're also reviewing how rare some things are and we'll have some new changes coming up soon (we're still discussing EXACTLY what, but you should see the first of them next week)

A new topic shall be coming your way shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea