Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Faces

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
The new update for faces is certainly innovative and a step in the right direction, but I think there could be a little bit more added to the customization of faces. For instance, I believe that the sizes of the eyes, angle of the eyebrows and size/thickness of the lips should be a feature that can be altered. I also believe it would be beneficial if we could select differing facial structures/shapes to stand out a bit more and make us a look a little less... cartoony in some sense.

Love the direction, just some ideas for how to improve the system in my personal opinion.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Jared Dragonstone on Jul 30, 2020 wrote:
The new update for faces is certainly innovative and a step in the right direction, but I think there could be a little bit more added to the customization of faces. For instance, I believe that the sizes of the eyes, angle of the eyebrows and size/thickness of the lips should be a feature that can be altered. I also believe it would be beneficial if we could select differing facial structures/shapes to stand out a bit more and make us a look a little less... cartoony in some sense.

Love the direction, just some ideas for how to improve the system in my personal opinion.
I also wish they would add options for different ethnicities besides just skin tones.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Hair without helmets needs to be added, if not from the magic mirror than to the crown shop. I love the color choices for hair in the magic mirror but hate that when you choose what you really like it is covered up with a helmet Please fix this soon