Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need advice for level 58 myth spell quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
Hey guys I have been trying to beat Talos for awhile but I am not good at myth strategy I am used to my maxed storm hitting hard and since frog is so weak I am struggling. I have full waterworks gear and am also level 70 now so this is stopping me from getting my 68 spell also. Any advice from a myth or anyone that knows good solo myth strategy will be appreciated thanks.

Jack level 120
Jack level 70

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
I am now level 78 and still don't have Medusa at this point I might be doing darkmoor without my level 58 spell

Jack level 120
Jack level 78

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
1) get gear with resist to balance
2) buy treasure cards of Medusa
3) stack blades and traps
4) try shields
5) buy a henchman

Not all of those will help you, but you can try some combination of it. The fight IS doable

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
wizard1018715 on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
I am now level 78 and still don't have Medusa at this point I might be doing darkmoor without my level 58 spell

Jack level 120
Jack level 78
Myth's main drawback is that double hits don't use feint effectively. There's a nice TC called Otomo Fury which is easily found in the Bazaar. It hits once, very hard. Stock up on these. Once you do, stack feints (as with other schools), then finish with this hit.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2016
Liam Wyrmhammer on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Myth's main drawback is that double hits don't use feint effectively. There's a nice TC called Otomo Fury which is easily found in the Bazaar. It hits once, very hard. Stock up on these. Once you do, stack feints (as with other schools), then finish with this hit.
Thank you this worked perfectly if only I knew this TC existed. This also worked for the level 68 spell so I am finally up to date on spells

Jack level 120
Jack level 81