Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I saw on a website that the Phoenix Hoard Pack has a super cool wand that gives Polymorph Draconian. I went to the Crown Shop to try and get it, but I couldn't find the Pack. The same goes for the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack, which has the Mander Palanquin mount. What is going on here? Is there a limit to how many Hoard and Lore Packs that can be in the Crown Shop? And if so, do you think you could rotate the packs in the Shop? I think it would provide an incentive for players to spend their Crowns on Packs if they would be gone after a short time (not unlike how KI occasionally brings back retired bundles). Or is this a bug? Or is it something else entirely?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Imperishable on Jan 8, 2020 wrote:
I saw on a website that the Phoenix Hoard Pack has a super cool wand that gives Polymorph Draconian. I went to the Crown Shop to try and get it, but I couldn't find the Pack. The same goes for the Pharaoh's Hoard Pack, which has the Mander Palanquin mount. What is going on here? Is there a limit to how many Hoard and Lore Packs that can be in the Crown Shop? And if so, do you think you could rotate the packs in the Shop? I think it would provide an incentive for players to spend their Crowns on Packs if they would be gone after a short time (not unlike how KI occasionally brings back retired bundles). Or is this a bug? Or is it something else entirely?
The Phoenix and Pharaoh's Hoard Packs are both currently retired from the Crown Shop. Occasionally retired packs will reappear in the Crown shop as part of a bundle sale, though, so maybe look out for them when one turns up?

P.S. It is possible for the Ra Skeleton Key boss in Krokotopia to drop the Mander Palanquin mount. It's very, very rare, though.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
PPS: You don't have to get Polymorph Draconian from that wand you mentioned. You can learn it for yourself from Celestia's Moon School Trainer if you are at least Level 58.