Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2019
Hi! I bought one of the bundles and it comes with a house, which I got from the gift tip, but when I went into my inventory it wasn’t there! What do I do?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
iisusquee111 on Jan 9, 2019 wrote:
Hi! I bought one of the bundles and it comes with a house, which I got from the gift tip, but when I went into my inventory it wasn’t there! What do I do?
Hiya, don't worry it might be hiding somewhere on your account! Drop Customer Support an email and ask them to find it for you, they'll be happy to help

Let them know what has happened and include the following details so they know where to look.
The username of the account (not password).
The bundle you bought and the wizard you redeemed it on.

They will respond to the email address associated with your account (check it is up to date if you're unsure). You'll get an auto-response letting you know they've received your ticket and you should hear back from them in 1-2 days...sometimes they're super speedy so keep your eyes open for their email.

We can contact support by logging into the website and clicking 'help & support' at the bottom of the list on the left.

Let us know how you get on!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Did you check under the Housing Tab?

There to the top left, you'll see the "Castles" Tab.

Clicking on it will display a list of your current castles/houses.

If this is not the case and the Gift Card was successfully redeemed with all the contents received by a wizard on your account, you can try contacting support.

support@wizard101.com