Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral-Earth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2015
At the very end of Empyrea part 1, one of the Arcanum teachers says that we don't come from the spiral, but come from Earth. This gave me quite a number of questions.

1. How do the Arcanum people know about Earth?
2. How did we get from Earth to the Spiral?
3. Do our parents even know we left Earth? I miss my in wizard parents so much I wanna go home!
4. Does Earth know about the Arcanum? Or is it like Harry Potter where magic is a secret from Earth?
5. Why has Grandfather Spider or no one else tried to attack Earth?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
GibberingTwelve on Nov 12, 2017 wrote:
At the very end of Empyrea part 1, one of the Arcanum teachers says that we don't come from the spiral, but come from Earth. This gave me quite a number of questions.

1. How do the Arcanum people know about Earth?
2. How did we get from Earth to the Spiral?
3. Do our parents even know we left Earth? I miss my in wizard parents so much I wanna go home!
4. Does Earth know about the Arcanum? Or is it like Harry Potter where magic is a secret from Earth?
5. Why has Grandfather Spider or no one else tried to attack Earth?
1. The Arcanum are wizards with knowledge of other worlds, even different dimensions.
2. Ambrose used a spell to bring us to the Spiral.
3. Do we have parents? Are we perhaps orphans? Or maybe we were replaced by a magic "clone", medieval legends are full of stories of children kidnapped by fairies and replaced by a "changeling".
I prefer to think that we're orphans.
4. Earth doesn't believe in magic, if anyone knew about the Spiral and the Arcanum and told people about it; they would be called crazy or making up a fairy tale.
5. Since magic is not believed in on Earth and our society is heavily technological, maybe magic is very weak here. Grandfather Spider might go "poof1" if he attempted to go to Earth.