Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Pet Training

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I wanted your thoughts on something.

Now, with the introduction of new bonuses such as Free Fishing and Free Crafting (a few weeks ago),

What are your thoughts on a bonus geared towards pet training being free?

Of course, many have suggested the idea before, but was never fully discussed.

As such, I wanted to throw the idea out there in case there was any concern/query surrounding the thought.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Or is it "over-doing" it?

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
I feel if we've had Free Fishing, we can also have Free Pet Training.

The length/duration will be up to the KI Staff, but this done for a day or two as starters wouldn't hurt.

Since a majority of us train and breed pets, I'd imagine that many may like the feature.

As far as concerns, I don't think a feature like this should be implemented often or rather even decrease the older double ex pet bonus.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
It's a good idea, and I don't feel like it's overdoing it either. I also think it's not going to happen. KI is trying to make it easier for us to get energy potions by being able to craft a few (for those that are lucky enough to get hatch peppers). For them to outright have unlimited pet training for a whole weekend.

I'd like it, I just don't see it happening.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
It would be remarkable to see this tied into Double Pet Experience too!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To your point Talon,

It seems if this new event were to take place, it would limit the use of energy portions; potentially backfiring on KI's original intention of making the portion more affordable in a way.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Taylor SwiftStalke... on May 7, 2018 wrote:
It would be remarkable to see this tied into Double Pet Experience too!

that why it may not happen. its too O.P. unfortunately.