Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ratatoskr's Spin crafting or Obtaining

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
I spent 60K crowns trying and still didn't get it! you know that's sad and unlucky!

I really do wish they would do something,

I have a few Treasure cards but not that mean, I got two other spells though, The Storm one on my life
and another that wasn't what I was trying for, I think the myth heal TC PLEASE HELP

Signed

Life : LukeSkywalker
I really would like that spell, LIfes don't have many Low pip all hit!

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
LL Cool Kane on Dec 19, 2019 wrote:
I spent 60K crowns trying and still didn't get it! you know that's sad and unlucky!

I really do wish they would do something,

I have a few Treasure cards but not that mean, I got two other spells though, The Storm one on my life
and another that wasn't what I was trying for, I think the myth heal TC PLEASE HELP

Signed

Life : LukeSkywalker
I really would like that spell, LIfes don't have many Low pip all hit!
i was honestly expecting kingsisle to bring out the recipes for the gh back in the catacombs introduction update but they did not hopefully they will with springs update even tho that sadly in april...

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Agreed you shouldn't have to spend that many crowns, I have seen people get the spell opening 4 or 5 packs, the odds should be the same for all wizards, i have spent thousands myself on packs and not even get a good item, but my brother can come in and open 3 packs get the perm mount and get the spell.
another thing is drop the spell for the correct school, on my life wizard i got all the extra snow spells but not one life spell from the Loremaster .

Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
Or maybe sell them alone in the crown shop for a fair price maybe 25,000?