Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring Flash Progress Over To Steam

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Are KI ever gonna transfer progress on the flash version of the game, over to the steam version? I don't have any room on my laptop and can't play Wiz (flash), but can play on Steam. But why would I play on a brand new account and restart over just to play the game? Transferring progress from the flash version of the game would fix this problem and help a lot of people out (including me).

The reason i can play on Steam is because i have a hard drive which i can download steam games to, but not Wiz obviously because it doesn't allow it to.

Administrator
Taylorfirethorn on Nov 5, 2018 wrote:
Are KI ever gonna transfer progress on the flash version of the game, over to the steam version? I don't have any room on my laptop and can't play Wiz (flash), but can play on Steam. But why would I play on a brand new account and restart over just to play the game? Transferring progress from the flash version of the game would fix this problem and help a lot of people out (including me).

The reason i can play on Steam is because i have a hard drive which i can download steam games to, but not Wiz obviously because it doesn't allow it to.
Not likely for technical reasons. See the Steam FAQ for more information: https://www.wizard101.com/game/steam-faq